News Gus Gould speaks out on Canterbury’s recruitment future

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has a "licence to dull" kennelers man, I dunno if there is anything we can do to counteract this shit :tearsofjoy:
Of course we can, mock this shit and don't bite . . . Only the dumb fish bite a baited hook. Anything from the telelie or fox is click bait.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope Dockar-Clay gets a deal somewhere, went well tonight

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Docker Clay is a good back up hooker for any club he did well towards the end of last year.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would be worth signing Dom Young just to stop the Roosters from getting him. If they sign him or RTS it's f..king ridiculous and no-one should ever question "our" cap again. F..king hate the Roosters
i just had some eye drops so i could taste the tears of rival supporters when we sign another gun and become unstoppable lol

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be worth signing Dom Young just to stop the Roosters from getting him. If they sign him or RTS it's f..king ridiculous and no-one should ever question "our" cap again. F..king hate the Roosters
yep i fuking hate the roosters arrogance...they always seem to fit in a gun player no matter how many stars they have...i think Young would be a great acquisition in our backline...i know we have alot of outside backs but alot of them are not signed beyond this year....im sick of the roosters always been the club of first choice for players...i want us to be the club players prefer to play at...and it will happen...it is happening...we are building a dynasty for many years to come

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yep i fuking hate the roosters arrogance...they always seem to fit in a gun player no matter how many stars they have...i think Young would be a great acquisition in our backline...i know we have alot of outside backs but alot of them are not signed beyond this year....im sick of the roosters always been the club of first choice for players...i want us to be the club players prefer to play at...and it will happen...it is happening...we are building a dynasty for many years to come
We have plenty of adequate outside backs,but no real guns other than JAC. Young would be great for us

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We have plenty of adequate outside backs,but no real guns other than JAC. Young would be great for us
I think Xerri will still be a gun and maybe Crighton will be the other centre if the fullback gig doesn't work out or if Perham is killing it at Fullback.

Always a Bulldog

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Xerri will still be a gun and maybe Crighton will be the other centre if the fullback gig doesn't work out or if Perham is killing it at Fullback.

Always a Bulldog
Xerri can play either side which is a bonus