Rumour Gus gets his man

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope he lives up to all the hype. We’ve been here before and been disappointed.

Also fuck all these washed up assistants and ex-coaches people are mentioning, Dymock sacked from the titans and Madge, please.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope he lives up to all the hype. We’ve been here before and been disappointed.

Also fuck all these washed up assistants and ex-coaches people are mentioning, Dymock sacked from the titans and Madge, please.
The only coach being discussed that's proven himself on current form to be decent is Potter. Ciraldo is unproven as head coach and Dymock and Madge have failed this year in their roles.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only coach being discussed that's proven himself on current form to be decent is Potter. Ciraldo is unproven as head coach and Dymock and Madge have failed this year in their roles.
Couldn’t agree more. It was a brave decision by Potter to take over mid season and he’s done a fantastic job.

I can see this as partly to keep Burton on side and also the fact Gus needs a junior coach he can still pull the strings with.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would madge accept an assistant role? I think Gus is doing due diligence and interviewing candidates.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo was Barrett’s assistant when they coached the Panthers under 20s back in the day. I reckon Ciraldo would have been calling Barrett a lot lately in making this decision to try and find out where it all went wrong for Barrett.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might look like this

Director of coaching : madge
Head coach: ciraldo
Assistants: potter and dymock
If thats true, makes no sense to me. A guy that got sacked as a coach from a club like the tigers can get a coaching director role at the dogs. Not that i know why theres a need for that role anyway.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it's 1000 to 1 shot
Imagine, we sign the 2 former Tigpies Madge and The Wizard as coaches and end up premiers 2023
I would be very concerned for the health of some management at Tigpie Town :tearsofjoy:
Nah it can't happen...I'm starting to worry I must be going crazy :fearscream:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only the thousandth article speculating. I didn't bother reading this one. I'm at the point where I'll wait for an official announcement.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett 2.0 lol I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong but I’ll be back here when this fails miserably

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might look like this

Director of coaching : madge
Head coach: ciraldo
Assistants: potter and dymock
Ciraldo with Potter and Dymock as assistants is fine by me... Maguire would be a distraction IMO as a coaching director and he likely still wants a head coaching role somewhere