GTA V Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Bro, I'm talking about online multiplayer not story mode.

It isn't that easy online vs story mode getting a fighter jet. You can't even ram the front fence to get in the base where the guards are patrolling usually in the booth where the red and white boom gate is.
my bad

im going to start online mode soon

whos got a xbox?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
my bad

im going to start online mode soon

whos got a xbox?
All good.

It's the best! online especially when you play with people you know.

Once you start I can give y'all some tips I found helpful starting out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
What's this about investing in pisswasser?

FFS, people! Share your strategies! Haha
piswasser has been my meal ticket in this game, bought them at a few bucks and they've been climbing ever since. they're only about $60 odd last time i checked, they should go to $150.

Is anyone else's vehicles driven page - the one that shows pictures of the cars you driven, not working

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Open the net on your phone and there should be a money link near the top, then click on lcn link
Sweet I'll have a look tonight! I'm about 45% through, I have put a lot of hours into it so far it will suck when it ends but it didn't seem to be to small like the last COD was

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i played it for a bit - whats so good about it?
The challenge of smashing other *****, and getting on their nerves.

I enjoy it because I can get to play with my mates together doing missions along with other random things, and if you're competitive like me, you'd want the best of everything.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not too crazy about online, tbh. I'm still loving mucking around.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Love Survival missions online - my favourite thing to do in GTA at the moment.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love Survival missions online - my favourite thing to do in GTA at the moment.
It's fun, but you get over it, if you're in it for the $20k there are better and much easier ways to do it quicker. But it is fun killing the waves.

PS- Processed (south east) is the easiest survival, I can complete it by myself. Just lean behind the green large bin (in the first hanger) in the back and just sit there while they all come in with your automatic shotty, after wave 3 or 4 when it starts to get harder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
It's fun, but you get over it, if you're in it for the $20k there are better and much easier ways to do it quicker. But it is fun killing the waves.

PS- Processed (south east) is the easiest survival, I can complete it by myself. Just lean behind the green large bin (in the first hanger) in the back and just sit there while they all come in with your automatic shotty, after wave 3 or 4 when it starts to get harder.
I'm only level 20 and I think I've only unlocked 3 survival areas - all up near Trevor's. When do the others become available. What other ways do you go about making money quickly online? I found for my level this is the easiest way but there might be other things I haven't tried.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Parents took the fkn ps3 for my hsc but I'm at like lvl 8 and didnt know wtf I was doing

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Parents took the fkn ps3 for my hsc but I'm at like lvl 8 and didnt know wtf I was doing
Probably a good thing that did that tbh... HSC is more important kudos to your parents :thumb:

I'm only level 20 and I think I've only unlocked 3 survival areas - all up near Trevor's. When do the others become available. What other ways do you go about making money quickly online? I found for my level this is the easiest way but there might be other things I haven't tried.
Ah yeah you're right you need to be a little higher level but you're close to unlocking that one anyways.

There isn't any easy ways, its more some of the missions you will come across at your current level. By calling for some jobs, Eg Lester etc. But at level 20 you're highest paid completed jobs will be around $5k, expect if you complete survival you will get $20k.

However I haven't done any real racers so I'm not to sure what they pay out on level 20

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL read this !!!

"GRAND THEFT AUTO V STOLE MY BEATS, NOW PAYUP OR RECALL THE GAME" - DAZ DILLINGER

"Grand Theft Auto V" attempted to lowball rapper Daz Dillinger, then jacked his music without paying him a cent this according to a cease and desist letter Daz fired off to the makers of GTA V.

In the letter to Take-Two Interactive Software and Rockstar Games, Daz and his attorney say "C-Walk" and "Nothin' But the Cavi Hit" are used in the record-setting game, even though Daz turned down the company's "offensively low offer of $4,271.00 for both songs."

Now, the ex-member of the legendary Dogg Pound is demanding they make him a better offer or and this is a biggie recall and destroy ALL unsold copies of the game.

More than 15 million copies of GTA V have already sold and there are probably just as many, if not more, sitting on store shelves right now.

Not to mention the riot such a recall would cause in the gaming community.

Daz tells TMZ this case is about "respecting an artist's work. Rockstar didn't do that here and I can't let them get away with it."

Daz and his attorneys at Kushner Carlson are giving the GTA V makers 14 days to comply with their demands ... or strike a deal.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
LOL read this !!!

"GRAND THEFT AUTO V STOLE MY BEATS, NOW PAYUP OR RECALL THE GAME" - DAZ DILLINGER

"Grand Theft Auto V" attempted to lowball rapper Daz Dillinger, then jacked his music without paying him a cent this according to a cease and desist letter Daz fired off to the makers of GTA V.

In the letter to Take-Two Interactive Software and Rockstar Games, Daz and his attorney say "C-Walk" and "Nothin' But the Cavi Hit" are used in the record-setting game, even though Daz turned down the company's "offensively low offer of $4,271.00 for both songs."

Now, the ex-member of the legendary Dogg Pound is demanding they make him a better offer or and this is a biggie recall and destroy ALL unsold copies of the game.

More than 15 million copies of GTA V have already sold and there are probably just as many, if not more, sitting on store shelves right now.

Not to mention the riot such a recall would cause in the gaming community.

Daz tells TMZ this case is about "respecting an artist's work. Rockstar didn't do that here and I can't let them get away with it."

Daz and his attorneys at Kushner Carlson are giving the GTA V makers 14 days to comply with their demands ... or strike a deal.

WTF KURUPT SANG C-WALK

[video=youtube;f8Z1zG2mNbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Z1zG2mNbA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.