Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trevor mission:---> ffs... the heist mission, I've stolen the sub and helicopter from the military airbase... I've completed both of those. WTF do I do now? I've gone to Trevor's safe house... I can't figure out what to do.. <---

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$139k right? ;)

Nope.. :/ I live in Casula so it might be somewhere else
That's nuts. I paid $41K for mine in the US (Brand new) and i felt i could have talked the dealer down to 40K. Base models were going for 35K.

We get f**ked in the a*rse without lube here when it comes to cars .

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Trevor mission:---> ffs... the heist mission, I've stolen the sub and helicopter from the military airbase... I've completed both of those. WTF do I do now? I've gone to Trevor's safe house... I can't figure out what to do.. <---
Generally with all missions, you just sleep / do some side missions and sooner or later Trevor will call one of the guys to say its ready to go. I did the same thing on this mission - got everything and then I didn't know how to start it, so I started doing other bits and pieces and after a little bit as I was playing with Michael I got the call.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's nuts. I paid $41K for mine in the US (Brand new) and i felt i could have talked the dealer down to 40K. Base models were going for 35K.

We get f**ked in the a*rse without lube here when it comes to cars .
yep we get pumped here. The Camaro ZL1 in the US costs around UDD55,000 + options and taxes. To bring them over here you then need to add shipping, conversion (that itself costs $44,000 for a ZL1), our taxes (LCT, imports duties, GST). Its ridiculous, but if you want one that's the price you have to pay. And because its not an Australian complied car while in the US you need to fund it all in cash. Its a great car though. Has the fuk you factor and you get a lot of attention.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last part of the Merryweather Heist will open up for play after you complete several other missions as various characters, such as <spoiler> ..The Long Stretch, Hood Safari, and the third FIB mission. In order to complete the third FIB mission, By the Book, you need to receive a phone call while playing as Michael or Trevor (not Franklin) </spoiler>

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The last part of the Merryweather Heist will open up for play after you complete several other missions as various characters, such as <spoiler> ..The Long Stretch, Hood Safari, and the third FIB mission. In order to complete the third FIB mission, By the Book, you need to receive a phone call while playing as Michael or Trevor (not Franklin) </spoiler>
Why do you compare me to Trevor bro lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers fellas, got it... just completed it after doing a few other stuff... How sick is Groove Street. --->
Looks exactly the same as GTA San Andres

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cheers fellas, got it... just completed it after doing a few other stuff... How sick is Groove Street. --->
Looks exactly the same as GTA San Andres
No it doesn't bro

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Well GTA SA was set in 1992, and its been 21 years since then and now so development may have taken place but that's just my theory

I still would like to know how the Ballas took over Grove St

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Well GTA SA was set in 1992, and its been 21 years since then and now so development may have taken place but that's just my theory

I still would like to know how the Ballas took over Grove St
2 words: OG Loc

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just finished all 3 endings. Going to start it all again

Status
Not open for further replies.