GTA V Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading this thread daily puts a smile on my face honestly... don't know why, it just does haha LOVE IT

Talk some more about this Golf Course !!
Ah, shut up. Haha

Do you still have your PS3?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But why until the end of the game, why not now? Or will you spoil the story if you answer that?
i think because you invest more money that you acquire by the end of the game so you make more money

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, the non wifi version lol

You should throw me out my car one day, drive off and explore my living room
Haha. Did Moe message you about Sunday? SHOTGUN!

i think because you invest more money that you acquire by the end of the game so you make more money
So simple it makes sense... Haha.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me too! l dont own this game, prob wont buy it.. but I can't stop reading this thread
I don't either but i'm heading over to my nephews to have a try of it. Keen as mustard. I'll probably have to buy another Xbox 360 in the coming days if it's as good as people think.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't either but i'm heading over to my nephews to have a try of it. Keen as mustard. I'll probably have to buy another Xbox 360 in the coming days if it's as good as people think.
its not as fun with someone watching, for example my mum was watching and i couldn't pick up prostitutes or even stab them because she would think im crazy

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Someone's mentioned the last mission that there could be different endings
Can someone let what that mission is so I can Do a few quick saves and do the different endings

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone's mentioned the last mission that there could be different endings
Can someone let what that mission is so I can Do a few quick saves and do the different endings
It's taken me a while to ask this but... Are you related to Doug E. Fresh?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wondered if this could happen, I have been swimming heaps and not seen one.
Yeah, it can happen. They show up as a red dot on the map. Just like enemies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;p2nnlJMjS74]http://youtu.be/p2nnlJMjS74[/video]

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
K E, if that photo you uploaded was meant to show what i think you intended, then how good is it of Rockstar to incorporate that and Packie (you can do heist missions with) into the game. Niko Bellic from IV even gets a mention if you choose Packie for the first heist mission, and he's mentioned on the radio.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
OK. I've done one of his missions so far and that's exactly what I did. I invested in the rival cigarette company. Literally every cent I had. I haven't checked it, yet, though.

But why until the end of the game, why not now? Or will you spoil the story if you answer that?
because you make 30mil at the end and its better to invest all of your money repeatedly and make massiveeeeeee profit than invest small amounts

EDIT* Rod beat me to it :o

Status
Not open for further replies.