GTA V Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its also really the little things that count - NO loading times, the fact that when you're in the car and you try shooting while unarmed you'll be shooting the bird at people, the car customization - best game i've ever played!

Finished the main story, i've got 59mil with each character.. anyone know how to use the stock market wisely?
How the **** did you end up with 59 mil

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
How the **** did you end up with 59 mil
white

after finishing the game and getting about 29.5mil for each, i had one last assassination mission with franklin (the lester missions) and invested in the stock market accordingly with all 3 characters, gained a profit of 80 something percent. i want to understand the stock market more though, i wanna get the 150mil golf country club or whatever

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone see the ghost that appears for one hour? Freaky shit.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
white

after finishing the game and getting about 29.5mil for each, i had one last assassination mission with franklin (the lester missions) and invested in the stock market accordingly with all 3 characters, gained a profit of 80 something percent. i want to understand the stock market more though, i wanna get the 150mil golf country club or whatever
Q. So do you invest your money to the company you're about to assassinate (CEO)? to increase your stocks? doesn't make sense to me?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Grove St looks different.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Q. So do you invest your money to the company you're about to assassinate (CEO)? to increase your stocks? doesn't make sense to me?
no - you invest your money in their competitors stocks

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm tempted to see what you guys are talking about but I'm worried for spoilers. I think I'm gonna need a tonne of money as I want to modify virtually every car I see.

Speaking of, I haven't seen the Corvette AKA Couquette around anymore. I say it on the first day and it hasn't spawned since. And you can't buy it. I really want that car, FFS!

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
I'm tempted to see what you guys are talking about but I'm worried for spoilers. I think I'm gonna need a tonne of money as I want to modify virtually every car I see.

Speaking of, I haven't seen the Corvette AKA Couquette around anymore. I say it on the first day and it hasn't spawned since. And you can't buy it. I really want that car, FFS!
Eh. Its not all that. Theres a Pagani Zonda copy and a Bugatti Veyron copy.. love the Veyron though. Mines blue and white ;)

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
modded my car, chucked it into the garage, nek minut not there !! so cut

turns out gta 5 has a glitch with modded cars, apparently cannot be saved! warning you guys now! before u use your money !

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a garage as Michael , spent 240k on a sick car only for his fat fukn son to take it!!

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
also on the realistic topic if you do a burnout for a while, tyres will blow up haha

sorry if its nothing new, i've jumped from san andreas to this so big jump! havent experienced gta 4 yet!

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
modded my car, chucked it into the garage, nek minut not there !! so cut

turns out gta 5 has a glitch with modded cars, apparently cannot be saved! warning you guys now! before u use your money !
Mine saved just fine

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just completed the story line, this game is f*cking awesome!

Now to wait for multiplayer to come out and I'm set

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Work comp won't let me access any games sites. I'll have to physically show you.

She appears from 11:00pm to 12:00am (game time). There's a name written in blood. From memory it says "Jack".

Status
Not open for further replies.