GTA Fairfield - Road Rage plus a chainsaw!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All over the news at the moment.

Footage was uploaded to Dash Cam Owners Australia page recently.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DashCamOwnersAustralia/

upload_2018-4-12_11-19-10.png

upload_2018-4-12_11-22-56.png

upload_2018-4-12_11-23-12.png

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2...-and-chainsaw-dash-cam-video-fairfield-sydney

Police have charged a motorist accused of pulling a chainsaw out of his car and revving it while approaching screaming bystanders in Sydney’s west.

The incident on The Horsley Drive in Fairfield was captured on video on Tuesday.

Police allege that just before 5pm, a Toyota Hilux and a Jeep stopped at an intersection of The Horsley Drive and McLaren Street.

The 25-year-old driver of the Hilux then exited his car, approached the Jeep and allegedly punched that car's driver, 34, through an open window.

After both men left the scene and a police investigation commenced, the alleged offender was arrested at Fairfield Police Station last night around 8.30pm and charged with affray and being armed with intent to commit an indictable offence.

In footage of the incident, the shirtless man is seen pacing along the road, revving a chainsaw.

“I’ve never seen that. I’ve only seen this in movies,” witness John Melal told 9NEWS.

In the terrifying vision, the man points to the phone user filming the incident and says: “Brother, put your f---ing phone down. Ugh, stop recording man".

The video then stops.

A second video, captured on dash cam and published on Dash Cam Owners Australia’s Facebook page, shows the beginning of the violent brawl.

The white Jeep can be seen blocking traffic while pulling out of a side street and attempting to cross two lanes and turn right.

A black car stops to let the driver through but the car behind stops and a man jumps out and sprints towards the Jeep before the alleged attack was carried out.

All four lanes of traffic are at a standstill as the pair allegedly punch and kick each other. A bystander almost gets run over by one moving vehicle as he joins the fight.

Another bystander intervenes and the trio tackle the man to the ground.

“After that, they let him loose and he walked back to his car. We thought everything was done,” Mr Melal said.

But it was far from done.

The man stands up, walks to the black car and pulls out the chainsaw before embarking on his terror rampage.

The alleged offender was granted conditional bail and is set to appear at Fairfield Local Court on May 7.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How do you get bail after that?

A

Alexander the Great

On the Pipe hard...this guy has watched way too much Scarface ffs

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This should take the heat off Mehajer for a day or two

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fairfield, where aging old Iraqi men are too scared to move off the footpath because they are afraid they might step on a land mine!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fairfield, where aging old Iraqi men are too scared to move off the footpath because they are afraid they might step on a land mine!
That's how we roll in Fairfield lol just waiting to see if he is Assyrian and if I know the crack head lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The guy in the Jeep may be Assyrian, can't tell what the crackhead is, some other type of sand nice guy lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's how we roll in Fairfield lol just waiting to see if he is Assyrian and if I know the crack head lol
Oh they know full well when I'm walking down the path I'm not from around there.
Btw back on topic, would of loved to if been around with this lunatic raging.
I would of made him eat his chainsaw through his asshole!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy in the Jeep may be Assyrian, can't tell what the crackhead is, some other type of sand nice guy lol
When ever i hear someone say sand nice guy it reminds me off this.