Growing Pains

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is going to be the most toxic place after a loss next year. The same people who called
Lewis a superstar are going to expect 16-0

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There’s a system in place where the bans increase after every offence. It wouldn’t be very fair if someone makes a legitimate mistake and they were permanently banned. I’m not saying this happened in the case of Nasheed either everyone has to be treated the same.
He certainly seems to get more leeeway.

If it's ever increasing periods of sin binning, by rights he should be on at least a years ban.

With extra points against for never heeding TK rules.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Madone. Why the fuck did Nasheed get banned again ?? Is the cocksucker actually doin anything wrong ?? Or do The Commission just hate the guy ? He posts bullshit but it's funny and hardly worth banning. As capo of the Canterbury Bulldogs. I wanna sit down with the boss or The Commission!!
Mate Nasheed is the Ritchie Aprile of TK and gotta be wacked. A lot are fed up with his BS and lost patience.

Reactions: ATT

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a long time Dogs fan and have been there through the good and times and the rough times. It has been a rough few years and at times last year found myself getting so frustrated I would swear at the TV and often turn it off in disgust. My 7 year old son bleeds blue and white and was in tears several times... I get the excitement at the moment as I too am frothing over our future prospects. I am concerned however that this is maybe too much too soon and the amount of pressure put on this very young playing group will be immense. With our current roster for 2021 we have very little expectations. To be honest if we put on some decent performances.. even losses and finish higher than 15th I think that is a good result. Imagine if we get burton early Smith Jac.... limp into the finals and get bailed out straight away. Then in 2022 the expectations will be massive. If God forbid we under perform the fans and the board will be calling for heads to roll and we'll be back to square one.
Let's just calm down for a bit and hope we have a solid 2021 that we can build on.
Like you I'm not expecting miracles. And even if we manage to push into the finals next year I know that to have consistent success we need strong juniors coming through regularly to maintain a good roster. I expect that in the next two years that will start to happen again. But some here will expect more than is reasonable. Any fan that has been around for more than 30 years has been spoilt with the results we achieved for multiple decades. It's difficult to get back there in a few years.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He closed a few did he? :-).
Guy's when I read Nasheed's post, he doesn't sound Lebanese & even in the picture of himself that he has posted on this forum, he sounds and looks more Indian or Sherilankan to me or he's just an Aussie putting on a false accent and just taking the piss out of everyone yo get a reaction for a stir, I really don't care what he is but can anyone clear this up for me?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madone. Why the fuck did Nasheed get banned again ?? Is the cocksucker actually doin anything wrong ?? Or do The Commission just hate the guy ? He posts bullshit but it's funny and hardly worth banning. As capo of the Canterbury Bulldogs. I wanna sit down with the boss or The Commission!!
And make him an offer he can't refuse!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a long time Dogs fan and have been there through the good and times and the rough times. It has been a rough few years and at times last year found myself getting so frustrated I would swear at the TV and often turn it off in disgust. My 7 year old son bleeds blue and white and was in tears several times... I get the excitement at the moment as I too am frothing over our future prospects. I am concerned however that this is maybe too much too soon and the amount of pressure put on this very young playing group will be immense. With our current roster for 2021 we have very little expectations. To be honest if we put on some decent performances.. even losses and finish higher than 15th I think that is a good result. Imagine if we get burton early Smith Jac.... limp into the finals and get bailed out straight away. Then in 2022 the expectations will be massive. If God forbid we under perform the fans and the board will be calling for heads to roll and we'll be back to square one.
Let's just calm down for a bit and hope we have a solid 2021 that we can build on.
Bulldogs fan here: I can’t calm down. This team on potential has my nipples hard as a rock! The ancient gates of Babylon are going to flow with the blood every team next year. Dogs to bring the hurt! Get excited boys and girls.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of nasheed bashing, and it's pretty brutal, he is just giving his opinion ,he's not bashing you guys with insults or telling you all that you're stupid uneducated and to basically Fuck off, he's just giving an opinion. This place is getting just as bad as facebook .

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: nasheed just wants to belong..... he needs friends..... souffs and bulldogs have a history and nasheed can bridge the gap , make everyone love each other. Like the dude from NXIVM

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what a great post, my sons were like that too. Lets hope 2021 is an improvement to give your son something to cheer about and I feel what you are saying about turning the TV off in frustration. Thanks for writing such a great post.
Our forwards have experience, The backs could be an issue , we may have 4 back line players new to the club. We could possibly have 2 different centres, a different fb and 2 new halves from last year. Barrett has mentioned our defence and fitness definitely need work, the boys will be sick of defence drills by round 1

Last edited:

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A lot of nasheed bashing, and it's pretty brutal, he is just giving his opinion ,he's not bashing you guys with insults or telling you all that you're stupid uneducated and to basically Fuck off, he's just giving an opinion. This place is getting just as bad as facebook .
For the record I didn't suggest he be banned. I had been visiting TK for a while before making an account before starting to post. Going back a while there seems to be an anti Nasheed sentiment... I personally am a fan of free speech. I think he is quite smart. But reading back through his posts he is clearly a troll as his opinions are polarising and designed to get a reaction (classic troll behavior). Look at his psycho analytic opinion to a child getting upset over a football team he is a passionate supporter of. Its clearly not his own thought.. just some provocative shit he googled to try and pass himself off as knowledgeable on the subject. I think what most people get cranky over is that we are footy fans who come here to share ideas and opinions about football together and you have some well poisoner trying to get a rise out of people for his own amusement and people are over it. I couldn't care less if he is banned or not. I will just choose not to react to his posts and therefore remove his motive.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For the record I didn't suggest he be banned. I had been visiting TK for a while before making an account before starting to post. Going back a while there seems to be an anti Nasheed sentiment... I personally am a fan of free speech. I think he is quite smart. But reading back through his posts he is clearly a troll as his opinions are polarising and designed to get a reaction (classic troll behavior). Look at his psycho analytic opinion to a child getting upset over a football team he is a passionate supporter of. Its clearly not his own thought.. just some provocative shit he googled to try and pass himself off as knowledgeable on the subject. I think what most people get cranky over is that we are footy fans who come here to share ideas and opinions about football together and you have some well poisoner trying to get a rise out of people for his own amusement and people are over it. I couldn't care less if he is banned or not. I will just choose not to react to his posts and therefore remove his motive.
I didn't want to single anyone out because everyone has a right to their opinion and I'm pretty sure Nasheed knew he was playing with fire ..I just wanted to come in to balance out the thumping. The excessive force... We all have breaking points , we're all human,.. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes for any of us.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He pretty much is doing everything you claimed he isnt

Reactions: GDR

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice..... he's a kid. That is his way of expressing emotion. Just like mine is to get the shits (like now with you). He is a well adjusted kid who has lots of friends does well at school and plays team sports. I like that he is so passionate at a young age. You are definitely speaking out of school mate. It's not every loss... just occasionally when we put in a good first half and then shit the bed in the second half... which was a lot in 2020. I'm new here but I'm starting to see where your rep comes from. So far I have you pegged as being a troll or a complete ignorant douchebag. I'm not going to call you names it's not my style..... but please refrain from comments like this that you clearly know fuck all about.
Go you Doggies
Don't worry about this guy he is something else. God was taking a shit and a big one when he was handing out any sort of human decency with this guy. Give your son a big hug and tell him we are finally on the way up. Great post brother welcome to the family.
Go the doggies