Growing Pains

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't want to single anyone out because everyone has a right to their opinion and I'm pretty sure Nasheed knew he was playing with fire ..I just wanted to come in to balance out the thumping. The excessive force... We all have breaking points , we're all human,.. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes for any of us.
For me it's the racism and misogyny that turns me off him. I don't mind him when he wants to talk footy, as he does seem to know his stuff, but when he starts being a dickhead (e.g. using the term Jewball or talking about women as if they're pieces of meat), that's when he loses me. Also, he seems to be obsessed with talking about race and religion in every one of his posts, even on the footy forum, which also turns people off

Finally, and I hate to say this, but I think he actually enjoys being abused as he doesn't push back at all. He's clearly a troll who seems to get off on being a troll.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't want to single anyone out because everyone has a right to their opinion and I'm pretty sure Nasheed knew he was playing with fire ..I just wanted to come in to balance out the thumping. The excessive force... We all have breaking points , we're all human,.. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes for any of us.
his footy takes are funny sometimes, but not sure how you can defend him saying that a child doesnt have their priorities in life sorted cos they cried over the footy...

anyway we are arguing over someone thats not even a real person so imma stop. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He certainly seems to get more leeeway.

If it's ever increasing periods of sin binning, by rights he should be on at least a years ban.

With extra points against for never heeding TK rules.
Nasheed here.
You are kidding. I should not have been banned at all let alone three months. Mods admitted in private they look at me with extra caution because of my rap sheet. I get it worse than anyone so makes it hard to post.
I wonder if I wasn’t Lebanese if it would be the same :(

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
his footy takes are funny sometimes, but not sure how you can defend him saying that a child doesnt have their priorities in life sorted cos they cried over the footy...

anyway we are arguing over someone thats not even a real person so imma stop. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I stand by it but I think people are looking at it the wrong way.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
You are kidding. I should not have been banned at all let alone three months. Mods admitted in private they look at me with extra caution because of my rap sheet. I get it worse than anyone so makes it hard to post.
This was originally my thread and just for your information although I don't agree with many of your views and opinions. I do believe in a democratic society and you're certainly entitled to have your say. Look at Trump for example... don't agree with most of what he says but it's certainly entertaining. Keep your nose clean and hopefully we can continue to enjoy your commentary. As to your suggestion that perhaps your ban may be in part due to your heritage I certainly hope not. racism is super ugly. we are all blue and white on the inside

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
Don’t play the “Lebanese” card bud, this is a Bulldogs forum, its ultimately multicultural... sometimes the mods are simply left with no alternative.

you have some good insights, just keep it real without getting too political..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This was originally my thread and just for your information although I don't agree with many of your views and opinions. I do believe in a democratic society and you're certainly entitled to have your say. Look at Trump for example... don't agree with most of what he says but it's certainly entertaining. Keep your nose clean and hopefully we can continue to enjoy your commentary. As to your suggestion that perhaps your ban may be in part due to your heritage I certainly hope not. racism is super ugly. we are all blue and white on the inside
Champion.
Personally i dont mind racism. I just hate when people say they arent racist or on the flip, using the race card. People get stupidly touchy about the subject and weaponize it politically.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t play the “Lebanese” card bud, this is a Bulldogs forum, its ultimately multicultural... sometimes the mods are simply left with no alternative.

you have some good insights, just keep it real without getting too political..
Thankyou, I appreciate the kind words.
i just dont think its normal to be banned over a meme of a gangsta pigeon.
Even if that was bad, I dont like the idea that ill cop it twice as hard for an indiscretion that is half as bad as someone else.
The way bans work here you dont even know WHY you got banned. You cant access the envelope. I had to search out a mod on facebook to ask.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you now know how our team must feel when we get hammered by the referee in so many ways. Get used to it.

Malla

Reaction score
I disagree on the growing pains. I think overall our squad is just not up to first grade standard. This is what Pay built, absolute shit house. Luckily these duds are off contract at the end of this year. Watching last night there is day light between Cotric, Flanno, Elliot, Jackson and Hetherington and the rest of the team. I don’t get the hate for Waddell btw.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree on the growing pains. I think overall our squad is just not up to first grade standard. This is what Pay built, absolute shit house. Luckily these duds are off contract at the end of this year. Watching last night there is day light between Cotric, Flanno, Elliot, Jackson and Hetherington and the rest of the team. I don’t get the hate for Waddell btw.
Please understand that Pay had virtually no kikey to work with.
It comes back to the castle and Dib era.
There was absolute chaos in the club on board level when they resigned Tolman with a third year 700k deal. I can’t recall who it was but There was a shouting match at Castle because ‘she couldn’t handle money’ and didn’t get board approval at the time.
This type of thing meant pay had nothing to work with. He had money for CHN which was a shrewd buy.
The Anderson board fucked that too.

Malla

Reaction score
Please understand that Pay had virtually no kikey to work with.
It comes back to the castle and Dib era.
There was absolute chaos in the club on board level when they resigned Tolman with a third year 700k deal. I can’t recall who it was but There was a shouting match at Castle because ‘she couldn’t handle money’ and didn’t get board approval at the time.
This type of thing meant pay had nothing to work with. He had money for CHN which was a shrewd buy.
The Anderson board fucked that too.
You agree there are some absolute shit ***** yeah

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hetherington and Waddell are shit house.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hetherington and Waddell are shit house.
Hetho is ok I can't disagree with Waddell. Let's face it last night was an ordinary game. I was there and it was embarrassing.... we didn't hold the ball coming out of our own end. Cummings hates us... the stats against us were overwhelming putting enormous pressure on and forcing errors. It pissed down just before kick off.... Cotric played okay but coughed it up twice leading to 2 tries. I have never expected much from this team except to not finish last on for and against.... have some faith. Btw check out our win rate with Cummings reffing over the past 5 years... the game was certainly NOT officiated evenly....

Last edited: