News Greg Inglis to retire at the end of 2020.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember when he first came on the scene they were comparing him as a young David Peachey. Great player but was often Lazy or disinterested sometimes....still remember the game when Idris ran around him lol.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Career more colourful than his wife’s eye after he was done with her

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember when he first came on the scene they were comparing him as a young David Peachey. Great player but was often Lazy or disinterested sometimes....still remember the game when Idris ran around him lol.
Home track bully. I remember I worked with all these souffs ***** and they loved him. I said I love playing em because it’s like playing them a man down when he’s in the team!! I was right every time

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His wife better get a job. He's going to be home a whole lot more.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His wife better get a job. He's going to be home a whole lot more.
Suddenly she becomes the worlds most forgetful shopper.

"Oh I forgot the bacon, I have to go out again"
"Oh I forgot the milk, I have to go out again"
"Oh I forgot the cereal, I have to go out again"
"Oh I forgot the ice cream, I have to go out again"
"Oh I dropped my phone whilst in store, I have to go out again"
"Oh.. now I'm out of petrol in my car"

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing is for sure and certain. Inglis will not have a career in the media. He can’t string two words together.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One thing is for sure and certain. Inglis will not have a career in the media. He can’t string two words together.
Don't rule it out. They worked with Brad Fittler for a long time before he reached a point where he could make a small amount of sense.

Reactions: K E

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Talking straight footy I think the injuries cruelled what would have been one of the best RL players ever.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They said that about Lockyer cos of his shitty croaky voice and look at him now.

Grog Inglis did media work a few years ago during Origin when he was injured. Was pretty lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Talking straight footy I think the injuries cruelled what would have been one of the best RL players ever.
Disagree. Need to be mentally a certain type of player. Need to compete and have that mamba mentality. This guy is little bitch when it comes to that aspect of the game.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For his last game the NRLol will supply him with a large amount of alcohol, a car to drive and a woman to pummel. Then we can hear how awesome a player he is...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They said that about Lockyer cos of his shitty croaky voice and look at him now.

Grog Inglis did media work a few years ago during Origin when he was injured. Was pretty lol
Lockyer still sounds like he has cum stuck in his throat and that dead possum on his head is pretty funny.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should retire at the end of '19, getting slower and slower, I fell asleep watching him run in '18.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be ironic if a drunk speeding driver ploughed into his car and ended his career prior to the season.

As good as he used to be, I hate that the NRL still have a massive wankfest proclaiming someone who has committed domestic violence and his driving offenses as a role model.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know how the NRL normally drive players around in utes around the ground when they finish their careers...

Hand Grog the keys and unleash him on grand final day.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know how the NRL normally drive players around in utes around the ground when they finish their careers...

Hand Grog the keys and unleash him on grand final day.
*Used to. Took many good things away from GF fay - including the Blackhawk 360.

Tightarse NRL.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just saw on the news he’s done his knee in again, same knee. Will miss the whole pre season. Hope it’s true!