Official Greg Inglis retires effective immediately.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Again .. do people honestly hold a drunken spouse abuser in higher regard than Shearer, Meninga, Langlands, and Irvine?

Because all those 4 were legends of the game. Inglis not even in the same stratosphere as any of them.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Again .. do people honestly hold a drunken spouse abuser in higher regard than Shearer, Meninga, Langlands, and Irvine?

Because all those 4 were legends of the game. Inglis not even in the same stratosphere as any of them.
Not sure about Langlands....wasn't he about to be charged with alleged serious sexual assault crimes but passed away first? Anyway disregarding the off field stuff I've seen all those guys play barr Ken Irvine and none of them come close to GI at his peak. Anyone who says "hey he was overrated" are simply kidding themselves. The guy was an absolute freak and the most complete athlete I've ever seen on the football field. I guess its a matter of opinion but can anyone on this forum honestly say they wouldn't have wanted him in a Dogs jumper? I think not lol.