News Greg Inglis enters rehab after Magic Round bender.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I might be joining him If I have to watch anymore of our games under Pay.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Bennelongs haven is open near kempsey anymore. Could have went to local rehab with the brothers lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had my own Magic Round bender actually! Why don't I get to go to rehab and skip work?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem is he was babied his whole nrl career
If he fucked up it was swept under the carpet
Now he has to be a big boy and can’t handle it
Nrl are to blame, bloke should been in rehab for alcohol abuse years ago, but no, nothing to see here people

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
sad for the bloke really wish him all the best, however, when you are never held to account and never made to own your fuckups you will never learn. Greenburg and others pampering him and getting him off so easy hes learned nothing, now down the track where hes gone right off the rails, theres major concern for him, and covering up allegations of excessive drinking and issues regarding violence in the past has come back to bite them all. way back when it was first mentioned was when he needed help, and he needed honesty from those that knew what was going on
Spot on

A

Alexander the Great

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-disappeared-girlfriend-NRLs-Magic-Round.html

Reading more like "Grog doesn't show up for work becaues he's lazy, Grog loves a drink, Grog can't control himself on the cans, Grog visits mystery woman, Grog gets blotto on a multi day bender, Grog has instant regret"... all whilst his girlfriend is wondering where he is.

and now suddenly he's off to rehab.

I call BS about the mental health... it's all about the booze.

"Struggled with life after footy" by hanging out with a machine model for the weekend prob snorting coke and banging the shit outta her...

I agree here this is a stich up

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Struggled with life after footy" by hanging out with a machine model for the weekend prob snorting coke and banging the shit outta her...

Who was the chick?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No sympathy or remorse for him, or the NRL. I hope the NRL are embarrassed by this.

Only in the NRL can you:

a) Be the face of the NRL
b) Beat your wife
c) Get a slap on the wrist for the above indiscretion
d) Earn a reprieve, to again become the face of the NRL
e) Named captain of your country
f) caught drink driving the DAY after you were named
e) have the CEO of the sport come in as a character witness to your court case
g) Retire as one of the games most decorated players

Remember all the shit Joey copped when he came out with his drug addiction? Remember the backlash? I distinctly remember many of those media outlets calling from his axing of the leagues 100 greatest ever players, as well as other things. Someone who did harm to HIMSELF more than others, and was able to still have a career that he did.

Inglis, on the other hand, put peoples lives in danger, and physically harmed a woman - and despite all this, we damn well near give him the key to the city, and then give him a wristy for good measure.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

just saw the article... she claimed she was just helping a friend in need... yeah by hiding his sausage in your mouth and vag.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
just saw the article... she claimed she was just helping a friend in need... yeah by hiding his sausage in your mouth and vag.
Toddy would have gladly shown her how to do it, he's been accomodating Groggy's bratwurst for years now.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No sympathy or remorse for him, or the NRL. I hope the NRL are embarrassed by this.

Only in the NRL can you:

a) Be the face of the NRL
b) Beat your wife
c) Get a slap on the wrist for the above indiscretion
d) Earn a reprieve, to again become the face of the NRL
e) Named captain of your country
f) caught drink driving the DAY after you were named
e) have the CEO of the sport come in as a character witness to your court case
g) Retire as one of the games most decorated players

Remember all the shit Joey copped when he came out with his drug addiction? Remember the backlash? I distinctly remember many of those media outlets calling from his axing of the leagues 100 greatest ever players, as well as other things. Someone who did harm to HIMSELF more than others, and was able to still have a career that he did.

Inglis, on the other hand, put peoples lives in danger, and physically harmed a woman - and despite all this, we damn well near give him the key to the city, and then give him a wristy for good measure.
It's because he is an NRL darling. The NRLol doesn't want to appear racist.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Link/details? Who is the chick?
Couldn't open the article as you gotta pay (outline.com don't work no more). But it's Suzi Taylor