Greg Eastwood health scare (heart surgery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting situation brewing perhaps.... hopefully Beast has good health ultimately.

I do tend to agree that we have not heard the end of this one.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope Eastwood has a full recovery but he of all players needed a huge off season and this wont help one bit.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope Eastwood has a full recovery but he of all players needed a huge off season and this wont help one bit.
True, but if he is only off for a week as reported in the media he will have plenty of time to get into shape. I still think his problem is between his ears. He has never had an adonis build and likely never will, but if he is switched on he is a destructive ball runner.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only players that don’t have updated profile pics on the dogs website (excluding WC players) are:
1. Eastwood
2. Frawley

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So are they on their exit???
Not sure.. could mean something, could mean nothing.. Eastwood hasn’t been at training so that explains why his image has not been updated, Frawley — maybe he had the flu on photo day...

Last edited:
N

Natboy

Not sure.. could mean something, could mean nothing.. Eastwood hasn’t been at training so that explains why his image has been updated, Frawley — maybe he had the flu on photo day...
Or the principal didn’t like his dyed hair and wouldn’t let him be in the photo like happened to me haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or the principal didn’t like his dyed hair and wouldn’t let him be in the photo like happened to me haha
I think it's his shitty attempt to have a kempt beard that just looks like a goats arsehole.... lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
True, but if he is only off for a week as reported in the media he will have plenty of time to get into shape. I still think his problem is between his ears. He has never had an adonis build and likely never will, but if he is switched on he is a destructive ball runner.
Eastwood up the centre has split teams wide open quite a few times. When he's in form he's a very decent lock, who can provide opportunities to those backing up. Plus he has a decent offload at the line.

If he's been having irregular heart problems maybe he wasn't at peak fitness though?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has a body more suited to Union.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back on his feet, and he doesn't actually look in that bad shape.
Had to be stints inserted or a couple of ballons during an angiogram with maybe a few shocks from the defib to stabilize his rhythm.

Good as new in about 1-2 weeks, actually better than new.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Had to be stints inserted or a couple of ballons during an angiogram with maybe a few shocks from the defib to stabilize his rhythm.

Most likely he had cardiac ablation

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

That's what I mean about perhaps he was a bit off this year as his heart was giving him a bit of grief.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe he just needed his heart woken up after Hasler's rein? We could file half the team through for the same procedure??

I jest!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope they were stents and not stints..hehe..stints and hearts are not the best of friends

Status
Not open for further replies.