Greenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol did you check out the greedberg press conference, he is participating in the manhunt to find the bottle throwers, the klemmer and graham behavior is not going to be tolerated and it needs to be punished, they are expecting to be charged by the match review committee

hes very interested to make comments defending the referee decisions but has no comment for the ones that couldnt be defended, this guy would do well in the north korean government tbh

btw didnt klemmer already get punished with the sin binning?:sleepy:, i look forward to pointing out future swearing incidents that get overlooked from now on if this goes ahead

also its interesting that this will not be tolerated but when brisbane have salary cap issues, they can simply resign and return the money and it will be tolerated

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chris Sandow last year (I think) insinuated the ref was a cheat but asking how much they paying you or something along those lines. Got send off (or sin binned) and that was it. Kufusi' brother almost snapped benji Marshall's leg in half the 1st or 2nd week of this season. Only got 1-2 weeks with a clean record. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1 week for dissent, two for the tackle.. Like it or not the judiciary comes down harder when the opposition gets injured. And last I heard, reynolds looks like he suffered a bad injury. Kas and jmoz could be in a spot of bother too.
there will be a recovery for reynolds, this was a statement before any scans to increase their victory prestige much like they were talking bullshit about burgess last year not remembering anything

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is interested in himself only. Said it many times before but he will screw us at every opportunity so he can't be accused of favouring us. And the other person who he works with is Shane Richardson ex souths CEO. It's a lose, lose situation.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dave Smith
John Grant
Tood Greenberg
Shane Richardson

Get the f**k out of our great game, and take your support staff with you.

All they do is screw the game more and more.

Crowds are dropping, people are getting fed up with the inconsistencies, and yet the only solution they can come up with is putting their heads in the sand and ignoring that any problems actually exist.

First thing Tuesday morning Gerard Sutton should be called into the office and sacked. Followed shortly after by Tony Archer and Shane Hayne as referee trainers/bossess. Then late Tuesday afternoon the above listed tender their resignations respectively.

Hand the control of the running of the NRL over to the directors of each respective club, with a spokesperson from the NRL speaking on their behalf.

Simple really.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if shane hayne is the referees trainer you know the refs are going to be garbage

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have always been concerned Greenberg would come down harder on the dogs in adversity just so people don't accuse him of bias,

I actually feel for him to be honest, he is kinda the meat in the sandwich.

I think Dave smith should man up a bit more and be the real face and devisions maker on these kind of things,

Greenberg is going to be his fall bay I feel.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dave Smith
John Grant
Tood Greenberg
Shane Richardson

Get the f**k out of our great game, and take your support staff with you.

All they do is screw the game more and more.

Crowds are dropping, people are getting fed up with the inconsistencies, and yet the only solution they can come up with is putting their heads in the sand and ignoring that any problems actually exist.

First thing Tuesday morning Gerard Sutton should be called into the office and sacked. Followed shortly after by Tony Archer and Shane Hayne as referee trainers/bossess. Then late Tuesday afternoon the above listed tender their resignations respectively.

Hand the control of the running of the NRL over to the directors of each respective club, with a spokesperson from the NRL speaking on their behalf.

Simple really.
Their lack of objectiveness is very immature .

My 10 year old is smart enough to see that James acted within normal temperament under the circumstances . it's a football field it's a tough sport it's not real life .

what has disillusioned him is his knowledge of the sport versus the inconsistencies of the refs ( in other words corruption) this is far more damaging to a child who is still developing.

I had to carefully explain that sometimes the refs get it wrong becUae there's so much going on but he still said but why does it always happen to our team mum?

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if shane hayne is the referees trainer you know the refs are going to be garbage
Unbelievable
When it comes to refereeing, Hayne wouldn't know rat shit from coco pops. Any wonder we have crap refs.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have always been concerned Greenberg would come down harder on the dogs in adversity just so people don't accuse him of bias,

I actually feel for him to be honest, he is kinda the meat in the sandwich.

I think Dave smith should man up a bit more and be the real face and devisions maker on these kind of things,

Greenberg is going to be his fall bay I feel.
Your correct Dave Smmith should be the one driving this. O wait he lost his licence sorry

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Guy is between a rock and a hard place TBH when CEO of our club he did work his butt off restoring our rightful reputation and again making the Bulldogs the marketing bench mark it is today.IMO

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
1 week for dissent, two for the tackle.. Like it or not the judiciary comes down harder when the opposition gets injured. And last I heard, reynolds looks like he suffered a bad injury. Kas and jmoz could be in a spot of bother too.
Surely they wouldnt dare think of suspending Graham for the tackle itself. It wasnt even the penalty they got. He was clearly going for the FG smother, which he is entitled to do, and by the time he hit Reynolds he was rolling on the ground not tackling him. Reynolds fell awkwardly, from the slightest touch. He was off balance being in motion to kick. Him getting injured wasnt because of foul play.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely they wouldnt dare think of suspending Graham for the tackle itself. It wasnt even the penalty they got. He was clearly going for the FG smother, which he is entitled to do, and by the time he hit Reynolds he was rolling on the ground not tackling him. Reynolds fell awkwardly, from the slightest touch. He was off balance being in motion to kick. Him getting injured wasnt because of foul play.
There's only a 1 in 16 chance he will get suspended

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The Guy is between a rock and a hard place TBH when CEO of our club he did work his butt off restoring our rightful reputation and again making the Bulldogs the marketing bench mark it is today.IMO
And now his a sell out puppet he should investigate the refs not agree with bad calls

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
greenberg need to be seen as proactive, because the media are right up the nrl over all these high paid muppets who contribute nothing to the running of the game, greenberg and his mob of fools have been ducking and diving for the last 5 weeks regarding referees and the continual blunders, by hammering the bulldogs will take the spot light off his incompetence and the fact he himself has been caught out breaking the rules..

one thing that really stands out is the people in the bulldogs club made greenberg look a hell of a lot better operator then he really is

Status
Not open for further replies.