Greenberg getting positive articles written about him

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I got more exciting things to do, like watching paint dry. Or listening to the grass grow.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HEY TODD, this is the only positive thing I can say to you!!!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Cant be arsed reading all that. But from what I gleamed from the 1st few paragraphs the bunker is here to stay.
Which I think is a good thing, however I believe it should be used only as part of captains challenge. 3 for the whole game and you retain the challenges on a correct call.

Hopefully Greenturd is hyping himself via the media as he plans his exit to who gives a fuck. There was alot self flagellation just before his Bulldogs exit. One can only hope.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Todd is a politician always has been

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only time I want to read an article with the words positive nad Greenberg in them, is if it is the following headline:

"Todd Greenberg stands down from NRL to deal with HIV Positive result".

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only time I want to read an article with the words positive nad Greenberg in them, is if it is the following headline:

"Todd Greenberg stands down from NRL to deal with HIV Positive result".
If he keeps swallowing south's baby gravy it will be soon.

Reactions: K E

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben Barba, a then-Bulldog player accused of domestic violence. Greenberg has consistently denied any specific knowledge while he was at the Bulldogs.
Um there's pictures of his mrs busted lip he knew exactly what happened. He just turned barba into the victim as he done with Burgess and now praising a drunk driver.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this is classic greenberg, get people to write articles about the good job he was doing

it might take you an hour to read ffs

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ho...ing-goals-under-pressure-20180925-p505ut.html
Boy oh boy - it's a novel & doesn't tell you much! I hate those types of articles & yet another reason why I don't buy papers anymore. They could tell you their point in 2 paragraphs rather than 100. And to boot they don't seem to grasp what is wrong with the game. The media & the NRL live in bubbles & don't understand their customers. Hmm why is readership/viewership dwindling? I wonder.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
just look at the crowd figures and low ratings for Origin & GF... Great job, Todd!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just look at the crowd figures and low ratings for Origin & GF... Great job, Todd!
You got it wrong, mate. NRL told me there were 900 trillion people at the Grand Final this year. It's a new record like every single year ever.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You got it wrong, mate. NRL told me there were 900 trillion people at the Grand Final this year. It's a new record like every single year ever.

And still only a dozen were Roosters supporters

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ah yuck that logo.. my eyes!