Official Green Released

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet. Waste of money, he would have been missing for half the season.
Not that he did anything wrong himself just absolutely bad luck getting injured.
I tell you this is massive in the scope of things moving forward in both our rebuild / recruitment.
It was lingering in the back of my mind for ages.
Wish Green a speedy recovery & success post football.
True Champion

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah me too....earlier I compared Mansour to a shorter version of Okunbor. They both make good meters but all too often they come up with stupid handling errors and bad defensive reads. They're both meh players IMO

But I have a feeling Penrith want us to take Mansour off their hands and in return they will release Burton to us. The delay is probably relating to how much we pay. This is just my guess.

I would prefer Chricton (not going to happen) or Naden but most likely it will be Mansour. While I wouldn't be thrilled with that outcome, if it gets us Burton for 21, I can live with it.
We desperately need burton in 2021 so I'm the same I'll accept it if it means taking mansour but won't be thrilled about it. Interesting few weeks coming up

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did the Bulldogs have to pay Green anything to retire?