Green light for Bulldogs mass cleanout in Trent Barrett's first season

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does any of these guys get resigned? I feel like chrichton and okunbor still have something to offer but I wouldn’t care the slightest to see the rest go
The best thing
sorry mate chricton has nothing to offer other than fking off
The best thing he has to offer is his blood relation to his brother, Stephen. Even then it didn't help us poach him from the Panthers haha

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does any of these guys get resigned? I feel like chrichton and okunbor still have something to offer but I wouldn’t care the slightest to see the rest go
No way to Chrichton. Okunbour will certainly be retained as well! If Ogden shows consistency i think he would be re-signed.
No to pretty much all the rest imo. Maybe Meaney for depth.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rid of all them and buy what we need simple I’d be happy if he pissed 13 out of the 15 off under performed for too long the club needs to get back to winning culture and where missing out on finals is a acceptable results we are putting faith into baz and his team as well as the responsibility so it’s on him and that’s how it should work the previous board made the recruitment choices and the coach suffered the consequences where as now it’s on the coach and football department

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The best thing

The best thing he has to offer is his blood relation to his brother, Stephen. Even then it didn't help us poach him from the Panthers haha
That’s partly what I was referring to but yeah I guess if Baz and his brother aren’t enough to lure him nothing will be. It doesn’t matter anyway he’s locked at panthers now until 2024

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wanna see the team picked on form every week, gives nsw cup players a chance to make names.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For me atoni and okunbor. The rest have had way too many chances and proved they aren’t up to playing nrl every week

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing is I said this about 18 months ago :p

and that’s why it is an exciting time to be a fan of the club. And I think finally the board, the coach and the ceo can work together to get us into the best position. I don’t think or hope there are no egos or self promoters like the boards and ceos of the past.

So hopefully it is the foundation to get us back to the glory days of the 80s and 90s.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reactions: GDR