Green light for Bulldogs mass cleanout in Trent Barrett's first season

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember reading it in an article, I could be wrong though..said we could sign an injury replacement on minimum wage because Crichton had been ruled out for the entire season. He didn't play in the trial though so idk what's going on.
Oh right. I don't know either then haha. Hopefully the club will clarify it one day.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying. But if the top 30 does not have a relegation process, the top 30 may contain the same players.
New players cannot be added unless there is a vacancy.
I'm not sure what you mean by the top 30 may contain the same players?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh right. I don't know either then haha. Hopefully the club will clarify it one day.
Maybe we've gone early on Dietz and he will be named in the 17 come round 1 with JMK still out? We then hope we can last 3 months without a couple of injuries to our backline and then use the development/cup players when available? Things are too quiet..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe we've gone early on Dietz and he will be named in the 17 come round 1 with JMK still out? We then hope we can last 3 months without a couple of injuries to our backline and then use the development/cup players when available? Things are too quiet..
Who knows I'm sure the fans will be the absolute last people to find out if the club communicates things like they normally do.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So as what's been said in this thread seems a bit foggy at best here's my ? can Harding be paid out and fucked off and Deitz added in?
Yes i understand we blow our dough on the skinny fella, although that is not ideal personally idrgaf...it's not like there aren't other inherited shitshow contracts in place :laughing:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The updated team lists (March 1) on NRL.com still has Harding in our list of 29 contracted players for '21. It could be wrong, but he is still there!