Great little video of adam elliots brother

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott using his brothers autism to rebuild his image again, seems to be his go to move

Good to see his brother happy and proud though, being a father of an autistic son I’m a big supporter, just not a fan of having Adam Elliott attached to it

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe James should have played. He couldn't have done any worse than say Napa.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ohhh... his actual 'little brother'... thank god for that... I thought it was another picture of Adam's other 'little brother' better known as 'Sweet Caroline'!

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Elliott using his brothers autism to rebuild his image again, seems to be his go to move

Good to see his brother happy and proud though, being a father of an autistic son I’m a big supporter, just not a fan of having Adam Elliott attached to it
Totally agree, from what I have seen and heard Adam is all talk and little action when it comes to community work and this was before covid bubbles.

To see Adam being nominated year after year for the ken stephenson award each year a sad state of the club if he is it. And every time they say he has developed relationships with special schools I laugh, he visits once, gets photos for the website and is never seen again

Sadly Adam's brother has become a positive publicity prop and a reason for people to like him after he stuffed up again and again.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree, from what I have seen and heard Adam is all talk and little action when it comes to community work and this was before covid bubbles.

To see Adam being nominated year after year for the ken stephenson award each year a sad state of the club if he is it. And every time they say he has developed relationships with special schools I laugh, he visits once, gets photos for the website and is never seen again

Sadly Adam's brother has become a positive publicity prop and a reason for people to like him after he stuffed up again and again.

...a lot of this is way out of line. Faark Seriously

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Maybe you can compare what you’ve done for autism awareness & support in Australia with Adam?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brought a tear to my eye, my son is autistic and is still very young, it's all very new to me I'm not quite sure what the future will bring so seeing this on the weekend was great for me...
Video was awesome, made me smile backed with some emotion, to see how proud he was of his bro and to get out there and lead the boys out, would have been magical for him, great post!

Daughter has it, she’s about to hit 10yrs, your never too sure how it evolves over time and your always learning along the way, she’s a happy camper and that’s all we can ask for, all the best with you and your son mate!

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great video mate. Elliott has done a lot community wise and he tries his heart out on the field. Made a couple of mistakes sure, but haven’t we all. On top of this he is a bulldog and you guys want to bag out on him. Tell me you haven’t made mistakes especially on the drink and I will call you out on it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My cousins son is autistic, it breaks my heart because he knows he has it and always asks why.

I just tell him he has a super hero brain and that it's so powerful even your body can't keep up. Always makes him smile, even after the 1000th time he gets me to say it.