Great idea to save money

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I told the kids lock down was hard on Santa, he developed a meth habit and got violent towards Mrs clause, he ended up stabbing her 157 times and violated her corpse then locked the reeindeers in a barn and torched it

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Santa is dead fookers

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can save more money and pain by just skipping the Santa malarkey completely.

My son is about to have his 3rd Xmas and has no idea. Going to keep that tradition going...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can save more money and pain by just skipping the Santa malarkey completely.

My son is about to have his 3rd Xmas and has no idea. Going to keep that tradition going...
Better get ready for home schooling, I had my daughter fooled on so much shit until this year when she started kindy

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just tell your kids that due to Covid 19 social distancing measures, santa is not going to be able to bring in any presents this year
Enter the room crying and tell them that he fell to Covid 19. Takes care of future years too.

My strategy for saving money is to throw coins in a bucket of water. I pull it out before it drowns. Money saved.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told the kids lock down was hard on Santa, he developed a meth habit and got violent towards Mrs clause, he ended up stabbing her 157 times and violated her corpse then locked the reeindeers in a barn and torched it
Reminds me of my favourite Christmas song

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just tell your kids that due to Covid 19 social distancing measures, santa is not going to be able to bring in any presents this year
My kids are in their 40s. They don't fall for the Santa Claus line anymore.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from the one and only @Blue_boost about this topic.
Lots of grinches in here. Christmas is a time to loosen to belt a little and take care of the loved ones. Whatever you want to spend, double it and double it again and if you can afford it, do it.

Covid has already left plenty of m9ney in your pocket, with all the strip joints closed.

I'll give you a few free tips on saving money so you can buy someone a gift or two at Christmas

1. Stop smoking cigarettes
2. Do all your car servicing yourself. Who can't change the oil?
3. Don't buy McDonald's , your big gut with thankyou also
4. Walk between Woolworths and coles and buy things only on special. Not on special don't get it, (excludes bread/milk)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Teach your kid to learn to give.
Son turned 3 few days ago, he collected 1.5k, we donated it all to charity. He won’t remember nor will he learn but it’s a start.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Teach your kid to learn to give.
Son turned 3 few days ago, he collected 1.5k, we donated it all to charity. He won’t remember nor will he learn but it’s a start.
How did he collect that amount of money dude? And 3 years old too??

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lots of grinches in here. Christmas is a time to loosen to belt a little and take care of the loved ones. Whatever you want to spend, double it and double it again and if you can afford it, do it.

Covid has already left plenty of m9ney in your pocket, with all the strip joints closed.

I'll give you a few free tips on saving money so you can buy someone a gift or two at Christmas

1. Stop smoking cigarettes
2. Do all your car servicing yourself. Who can't change the oil?
3. Don't buy McDonald's , your big gut with thankyou also
4. Walk between Woolworths and coles and buy things only on special. Not on special don't get it, (excludes bread/milk)
With 4 people shouldn't be afraid to go to IGA or Aldi either.