Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We deserved the win and we got it.

All is well.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the haters will hate, what about Jamie lyon every time he was tackled throwing back his elbow into our players faces when on the ground wanting to get up fast, striking out is a penalty, but that's all ok in the eyes of manly fans because hes a manly player
have a look at josh morris tackle on lyon early in the game and you tell me why we didn't get the penalty there

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
gotta agree on lyons.. he was very borderline in a number of tackles.. he seemed frustrated and was taking it out on the boys.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After watching the replay I dont think it was a dive at all. If you look closely you'll see Stewart use his leg to try and take Reynolds' standing leg from out under him. Seeing as Reynolds' other leg was already being held up how was he meant to stay standing?
Yes 100%, only noticed it when someone posted on YouTube, I think he was always going to be flipped, but he may have helped a little himself once he realized where the tackle was heading.
But not a dive at all

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
watched the replay with my young bloke again this morning. and my young bloke tried telling me the move glen steward used on josh Reynolds is a common throw move that is taught by jujitsu teachers.
I don't know if hes right or not but hes pretty adamant hes right

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn Stewart made a second effort had to be a penalty. Then foran ran in and abused the referree and deserved to be marched what can manly complain about

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Glenn Stewart made a second effort had to be a penalty. Then foran ran in and abused the referree and deserved to be marched what can manly complain about
It's funny he abused the main helpers that game and got what was coming haha

But the penalty was correct for lifting the legs after held was called i.e. going in for a second attempt

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It still doesnt beat Issace Lukes effort...

Status
Not open for further replies.