Opinion Great BritanTest Centre

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson Hastings has agreed with the bulldogs on 2 year deal.
Crotric and ado Carr have both agreed to come to bulldogs
Aiden tolman is heading to the dragons on a 1 year deal.
Harry grant is on a tug of war between tigers and bulldogs. Bellamy is close with dean pay, I think Bellamy will push grant to the bulldogs.
An actual legitimate source or just your thoughts????

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
About the same as Nasheeds...throw 100 names out there and one will stick.

Lol...seriously, no fucking idea!
Ooh no good then just don’t understand why people do that whats the point

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say the later...
Seems strange to be posting this big news in this thread. Hastings bit could be true and would be good news, Tolman bit sounds too good to be true, Cotic bit sounds like BS because we only contacted him last week and players usually take an eternity to make a decision, JAC could be true and would be good if signed for $500k. Grant bit sounds like total BS as I cant see him leaving Storm until his contract is done

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jackson Hastings has agreed with the bulldogs on 2 year deal.
Crotric and ado Carr have both agreed to come to bulldogs
Aiden tolman is heading to the dragons on a 1 year deal.
Harry grant is on a tug of war between tigers and bulldogs. Bellamy is close with dean pay, I think Bellamy will push grant to the bulldogs.
Agreed and signed are very different things. 100 high profile players have agreed to join us in the last 5 years and majority never actually sign.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its his 3rd pisstake in as many weeks, same bloke that said pay would be sacked on the Monday after the sharks game....but hey who knows, good stab in the dark all players have been linked to us
Is this for real or a piss take?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn it, these rumours are all I have to go on. I get more excited about potential signings than I do watching us lose every week

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
damn it, these rumours are all I have to go on. I get more excited about potential signings than I do watching us lose every week
Well so we should get excited. Cause there is no way the current team if it stays this way will bring any enjoyment next season.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next season? Dude I haven't been excited about our term since 2015. I used to get so nervous before games that in 2014, I drove around for 2 hours during the Prelim final against the Panthers because I was too nervous to watch the game live.
Now, I feel nothing. No excitement before or during the game. 2 minutes after a loss and I'm over it. Fucking depressing that the emotional attachment I had to the team's results has just been sucked out of me