Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Gratz to dogs scoring the winning try in the 80th minute. Clock was 79:46. Dogs 24 Roosters 22

Kasiano is awesome. Cant wait to see him in FG. Tapau also awesome. Sezur played great. His goalkicking was soso though. Tagive is a great finisher. Some real up and coming talent in that side.

Down 22-12 in the 70th minute, it was a great comeback.

They will play the warriors next week in the Prelim final.

Last edited by a moderator:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kasiano is a beast along with taupau, Tbh they did not deserve the win.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its good they didnt panic down by 10 with 10 to go, they just kept coming and just got there. For them this would be a bad game even though they won. Thats a good side, when they a lot under their best and still win. The better side won, if we had lost it then it was more about us losing it than them winning it.

elfman

Waterboy
Reaction score
sezer is rubbish, i dont know y everyone rates him highly.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive been thinking the same ive watched the last 5 or so games nothing special nowhere near hodkinson/roberts/keatings league, Only player that i rated out of todays game was kasiano but even he is prob far off fg

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been thinking the same ive watched the last 5 or so games nothing special nowhere near hodkinson/roberts/keatings league, Only player that i rated out of todays game was kasiano but even he is prob far off fg
Needs a season with the men in NSW Cup. But looks to have the goods no need to rush him. Does anyone know what his contract status is?

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Kasiano has the right mojo for a prop. He gets in and has a go and isn't phased with the niggle.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Our FG team may be out, but we've got a chance with our NYC & NSW side. :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kasiano has the right mojo for a prop. He gets in and has a go and isn't phased with the niggle.
And he has skills too. You see him roll/spin around about 6 defenders to score that try to get us back in it? Awesome try in any grade.

P

Paint.

Needs a season with the men in NSW Cup. But looks to have the goods no need to rush him. Does anyone know what his contract status is?
Pretty sure he's signed on for 2more years...

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
And he has skills too. You see him roll/spin around about 6 defenders to score that try to get us back in it? Awesome try in any grade.
Definately. He took some silly stuff early in the game and just strugged it off. He is maturing into a good prop with all of the skills. I just hope he doesn't get carried away with the offload.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
great effort by the boys today....hopefully they can continue the good work next week

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously though, the way we have been cleaning up the other teams I think it was good for us to tough this one out even though we played poor. Big game this weekend against the warriors , been classed the grand final that should have been.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't have his best game tonight but don't judge him by just this game, he has been very good all year, including his defence.

A few didn't have their best game. Still they are young and there is no substitute for experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.