Grant

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
STORM will be placing Harry Grant in a Fort Knox like contract .. he won’t be going anywhere.
He’ll be getting C Smith money plus the infamous boat that landed in C Smith’s driveway. His Twitter also calls out a mysterious BMW parked outside his house the last 7hrs with keys left in the ignition... a brown paper bag was found in the glovebox for good measure.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This.

Silly even contemplating that we'd be able to get him. There's absolutely no chance.

B Smith on the other hand. Surely now he'd be questioning whether to stay at Melbourne?
Money talks, bullshit walks

Malla

Reaction score
Top player, sadly Storm will lock him up for good.

Be a good opportunity to pick up Brandon Smith tho as I imagine Grants asking price for next season and beyond has gone up. He's basically made that Maroons 9 his own after the performance last night and dare I say put Storm in a position where they would be telling Smith to sign elsewhere if he wants to keep playing.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just means we get Brandon Smith. Not sure if anyone listened to the Bloke in a Bar podcast but he said he would be happy to sit on the bench if Cam Smith is the starting 9 but I think if Harry Grant walks into the starting position he won't be.

I know a lot of people say he is a tremendous middle/lock type player but a lot of his great games for the Kiwis and Maoris have been at Hooker. Pull your finger out Dogs and give him 3 mil for the next 4 seasons.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Just means we get Brandon Smith. Not sure if anyone listened to the Bloke in a Bar podcast but he said he would be happy to sit on the bench if Cam Smith is the starting 9 but I think if Harry Grant walks into the starting position he won't be.

I know a lot of people say he is a tremendous middle/lock type player but a lot of his great games for the Kiwis and Maoris have been at Hooker. Pull your finger out Dogs and give him 3 mil for the next 4 seasons.
He reminds me of Adam Perry. Just a ball of a bloke who always puts in. I think he would be great both on and off the field, and you really need characters around a club. Our selling point should be that you will be a hooker, and get hooker money. It's a lot less taxing than the role Melb use him in currently.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He’ll be getting C Smith money plus the infamous boat that landed in C Smith’s driveway. His Twitter also calls out a mysterious BENTLEY parked outside his house the last 7hrs with keys left in the ignition... a brown paper bag was found in the glovebox for good measure.
Fixed it for you.

Go Dogs

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was listening to SEN this morning and Shane Flanagan was asked if Cameron Smith should retire so Harry can take over. His response was very interesting. He said "my preference is for Smith to play on and for Grant to sign with the Bulldogs".

Does he know something we don't?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was listening to SEN this morning and Shane Flanagan was asked if Cameron Smith should retire so Harry can take over. His response was very interesting. He said "my preference is for Smith to play on and for Grant to sign with the Bulldogs".

He's probably just saying that because Kyle joined the team so he wants us to do well. I doubt he has any info or that we're a chance of getting Grant.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didnt really take notice of grant during year but him and musnster alone belted the blues. Was impressed with grant

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Is there a way/link to re listen?