Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got us! How did you figure out we had our trainer strategically positioned to be hit by the rebound kick to an opposing player to get a scrum 40 meters out from the opposition tryline?
That was a smart play! The trainer's smile said it all, $100k transfered into the account... thank you uncle Nick.....

Just admit you guys cheat the cap with no remorse and your team is a protected specie that no one is allowed to touch, and that's the difference between you and most of the other teams....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So what you're saying is we buy smarter than you? Ok I'll accept that.
Yep. I'm not blind to that.

But I'd be just as disappointed if our team (for example) purchased Tedesco and Keary next year and then won the comp the year after. It would feel empty.

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

But I'd be just as disappointed if our team (for example) purchased Tedesco and Keary next year and then wont he comp the year after. It would feel empty.
Good point.... with the quality of players the Roosters have always had, their supporters base (I know it's not that many) should be pretty disappointed, they should have al least another 5 or 6 premierships in the past 20 years.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

But I'd be just as disappointed if our team (for example) purchased Tedesco and Keary next year and then won the comp the year after. It would feel empty.
lol bullshit!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What should I do:

1 - Acknowledge my GF team is potentially illegal but that the Rugby League world should have confidence in the cap auditors and believe our players want to stay together for unders because they’re mates and want to see our club successful?

2 - Or should I be the ultimate smarmy arsehole and wearing my Roosters gear parade around Civic in Canberra screeching EASTS EASTS EASTS and really rub their noses in it?

I’m curious as to what a bunch of Dogs supporters would do?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What should I do:

1 - Acknowledge my GF team is potentially illegal but that the Rugby League world should have confidence in the cap auditors and believe our players want to stay together for unders because they’re mates and want to see our club successful?

2 - Or should I be the ultimate smarmy arsehole and wearing my Roosters gear parade around Civic in Canberra screeching EASTS EASTS EASTS and really rub their noses in it?

I’m curious as to what a bunch of Dogs supporters would do?
What you should do is enjoy the win as would anyone that follows the roosters,
But you should also acknowledge that your team are cheats and won’t win a comp if they follow the rules.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what you're saying is we buy smarter than you? Ok I'll accept that.

You guys will end up like the Storm once a whistleblower steps up.... they were lucky because they still had Smith and Slater but look at them now.. sure they are doing good in the regular season but the future beyond Smith is looking cloudy

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What you should do is enjoy the win as would anyone that follows the roosters,
But you should also acknowledge that your team are cheats and won’t win a comp if they follow the rules.
Every team cheats some do it better than others, that's due to the incompetence of the nrl fuck it why not exploit this **** of a game when you can , the game itself is a fucking joke ,they spent to long trying to appeal to a crowd that's not there while alienating its core base fuck the *****

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Every team cheats some do it better than others, that's due to the incompetence of the nrl fuck it why not exploit this **** of a game when you can , the game itself is a fucking joke ,they spent to long trying to appeal to a crowd that's not there while alienating its core base fuck the *****
It is a fucking joke, roosters have been doing it for along time and it’s so obvious yet they don’t get a mention.
Look at there back Line Cronk, Keary, Tedesco, latrell and Tupou and there right side with manu and bmoz.
All star players and under the cap.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys will end up like the Storm once a whistleblower steps up.... they were lucky because they still had Smith and Slater but look at them now.. sure they are doing good in the regular season but the future beyond Smith is looking cloudy
Maybe, but until that whistleblower steps up, we are cap compliant.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw there already was a whistleblower, a former rooster player coined the term salary sombrero