Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just like the comms on channel nein they can't be too negative about the game, it is their bread and butter, and cheese, and cake with icing and a cherry on top, and sports car, and 5 bedroom with water views.
they used to be negative about the game until kim jong greedberg came in and made them stop

now media analysis is rigged

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a waste of a season tbh

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they used to be negative about the game until kim jong greedberg came in and made them stop

now media analysis is rigged
That was just Brandy who did most of the whinging, and it was mostly directed at the dogs, not the nrl as a whole. Also, look at his face, he just loves whinging.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ads are automated, we dont choose them, so im guessing the ad host has put that one up now since it just happened and they have something to sell.
Makes a change from those dating sites that keep popping up I guess

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine putting in the hard work starting from the pre-season, through to the gruelling 26 rounds and knockouts... to get to the GF....... only to have one man who shouldn't even be a factor cost you your glory that you worked so hard for.
All said they only have themselves to blame

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All said they only have themselves to blame
Yeah, they looked at the referee when he made a call, pffft, how dumb can you get. Next year they need to ignore the refs altogether. On game one when the ref signals kick off, they should pick it up and run.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn't prove shit because individual ref mics can be mixed at any gain level with compression or whatever other tricks at the disposal of the audio engineer. We can hear the dry/isolated ref mics mixed so to us we here it directly, not out in the open on the paddock with a sold out crowd. Its no wonder Whighton doesn't hear the reversed decision.
100% agree with you there

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bill harrigans saying Gerrard sutton was talking too much in the game and he should've shut the Fuck up as he's only pocket referee.

This **** sutton and greenturd need to get the hell out of the game
Interesting... It seems this **** sutton has other plans on how games should go, I 10000% believe the **** plays favourites and is one of those star struck faggots as its been evident with the whole channel 9 starstruck bullshit too

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few things that should have happened tonight.

Roosters trainer interferes with play should immediately be Raiders penalty .. have the onus on the trainer's to stay out of the play , accidental or not, next play roosters score.

In the confusion of the refs call , go back to the previous play and replay the ball. Raiders ball. No different to stopping play for an injury. Instead they turnover and next play roosters score.

Penalise the roosters for laying all over the tackled player. Their arms were tangled in so many times, ridiculous.

Make the roosters play the ball where the tackle occured. So many times they stepped forward 2-3 steps

Award papalli a penalty try . Boyd cordiner was given one in origin for less likely try than that. If papalli took that ball before the tackle , he scores every day of the week over speed bump Cronk.

Thurston should have given Trent Robinson a back fisted chop when he jumped at Thurston for raising the dud call.

Raiders were robbed tonight, no doubt. Sometimes I think these games are rigged.

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders 10 out simple 2 on 1 cant execute. Roosters 70 out 3 on 2 score a try. They just got too many class players across the park.
Keary to Latrell, to Topou, to Teddy. $3m worth right there.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s what it should be, raiders punished for chooks trainer being on the field
Unfortunately because the incident happened in the roosters attacking half the scrum feed goes to the roosters. Same as if it hits a referee.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gerard "The players aren't the main event, i am" Sutton strikes again.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they were robbed a try in the first half by a roosters trainer, and then had a try scored against them because ref called 6 again and took it back. Roosters defence may have prevented more tries sure, but maybe raiders get a FG and win 9-8 instead which would have been a fair result.
The trainer was trying to get off the field, was an accident that ended up giving the Rorters the ball as they were in the attacking half at the time. Bad rule imo, but not “robbed”.

Raiders player actually lucky he didn’t get called for taking the legs and upending the kicker.

The 6-again thing was an initial incorrect call by ref, who then tried to correct it. Fairest thing would’ve been to repeat tackle 5, but I’m guessing the rules don’t allow for that.

Big fuckup by the ref, but BJ not getting back to marker thus allowing Keary to scoot then pass to Latrell-Topou-Teddy-try was a big fuckup as well.

Side note: with TELSTRA being the naming rights sponsor, and having done so for so long, the lack of mobile reception on GF day is beyond embarrassing

Last edited:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I don’t believe games are rigged. I do believe that the refs are useless and then everything is done afterwards to play down any wrong decisions they make.
Raiders should of score earlier on but didn’t.
Fk the roosters

also fk the ads on this site promoting the back to back grand final winners if I could use add block on my phone I would

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The trainer was trying to get off the field, was an accident that ended up giving the Rorters the ball as they were in the attacking half at the time. Bad rule imo, but not “robbed”.

Raiders player actually lucky he didn’t get called for taking the legs and upending the kicker.

The 6-again thing was an initial incorrect call by ref, who then tried to correct it. Fairest thing would’ve been to repeat tackle 5, but I’m guessing the rules don’t allow for that.

Big fuckup by the ref, but BJ not getting back to marker thus allowing Keary to scoot then pass to Latrell-Topou-Teddy-try was a big fuckup as well.

Side note: with TELSTRA being the naming rights sponsor, and having done so for so long, the lack of mobile reception on GF day is beyond embarrassing
Not only that but the dumb shit thought he was a hero by trying to go over himself instead of passing the ball for a certain try.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Make the roosters play the ball where the tackle occured. So many times they stepped forward 2-3 steps
I noticed this too. We need a new stat called "post-tackle meters". I reckon the Roosters got at least 100 of them last night.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what’s so good about Cotric? Seems really run of the mill to me... slightly above average strength, and average in every other area....