Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst call in rugby league! Your own trainer can give you the ball back!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's bs roosters trainer stopped a try
No way Whitehead would have beaten Tedesco, but it still reeks. Trainer has obstructed play, ball should have been given to Canberra and the Roosters trainer should have gotten on his knees and begged for forgiveness.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's bs roosters trainer stopped a try
AND there is my argument that they should not be allowed on the field at all unless an injury has occurred. It shits me the number of times the Roosters trainer is on the field much like Alfie Langer for the Broncos.

Also note the big smile on his face when he realised what was going to happen...feed to the Roosters who were on the last and kicking when it should have probably been the Raiders ball....

AND the Rorters score....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No way Whitehead would have beaten Tedesco, but it still reeks. Trainer has obstructed play, ball should have been given to Canberra and the Roosters trainer should have gotten on his knees and begged for forgiveness.
Bet that Ben and Gerard would have loved that....

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell watch 7:20: Kicks goal from in front. Two involvements in under 8 minutes

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck yea.. what a mongrel pack the rorters have . Game over!!!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AND there is my argument that they should not be allowed on the field at all unless an injury has occurred. It shits me the number of times the Roosters trainer is on the field much like Alfie Langer for the Broncos.

Also note the big smile on his face when he realised what was going to happen...feed to the Roosters who were on the last and kicking when it should have probably been the Raiders ball....

Yeap. The trainer knew what he was doing. Hec Roosters and the Broncos can have there trainers on the field and get away witj it. Its so blood boiling.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The smirk on his face said it all, uncle Nick has just transferred $100k into that trainer's account!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
How doesn’t JWH get pulled up for raising his elbow/forearm every hit up he does

his arm Contacts with the players head every time

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was Canberra I'd be kicking into my trainer on the last tackle all night

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JWH JWH JWH ... Beast mode mother *****s haha

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD the Roosters have a million dollar player on the bench...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no way the trainer was placed there because he knew Soliola was going to charge down the kick with his head. Can we cut the conspiracy crap already? The refs applied the rules, the problem here is, at the least, the rule needs to be changed, and at the most, trainers being on the field need to be reviewed.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell watch 18:15 - briefly sighted strolling back onside

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With that kick Latrell has 4 involvements, and two of them were kicks at goal. He must be dreaming about the farm

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way the trainer was placed there because he knew Soliola was going to charge down the kick with his head. Can we cut the conspiracy crap already? The refs applied the rules, the problem here is, at the least, the rule needs to be changed, and at the most, trainers being on the field need to be reviewed.
Hahaha.... he was well placed right behind the kicker..... if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a .....