Grand final 2019

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can the Raiders hold out the Roosters and put some points on?
Will they have similar momentum like the 2014 Rabbits because its been a while or do they have to lose one to win one?
How do they upset the clinical Roosters precision?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take out Sutton first play of the game..... now they have a real chance!

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Roosters will take first points and not be pulled back from there... Raiders would have to have the game of their lives on Sunday and rely on Roosters fucking up in a major way IF they were to get it done

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they can hold roosters out for the first 20 odd minutes or keep it at least close I reckon they can nick it.

Gonna have to have a flawless game tho as the chook have too much fire power.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Prior to the game they need someone to back the Roosters heavily enough that it will lose the gambling sponsors a significant amount of money. The rest will work itself out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters should win it with their line up and big game experience, don’t think raiders have enough even though hey have had a great year of over achieving..!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Raiders game plan will be to take out Keary and Cronk early on. I expect to see Papali and Whitehead to be in their face and pushing the envelope at every chance. Think there might be a few penalties put on report early on. Late, high shoulder charge.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Raiders game plan will be to take out Keary and Cronk early on. I expect to see Papali and Whitehead to be in their face and pushing the envelope at every chance. Think there might be a few penalties put on report early on. Late, high shoulder charge.
This would probably be their best bet, even if it results in a few suspensions does it really matter if they win the gf?. Keary can be got at if you wrestle him in tackles and go in late once or twice after kicks, as long as its not in their own half I think it would be worth it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anybody fussed about who wins this year? I'd be happy for the Raiders, but meh..... I'm just glad Souths aren't there... though it would have been nice to see Roosters pump them again

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/m...s/news-story/99e18da50f6c431a7836b128d7b2638c

Any else see this tossbag rorters fan? Typical of their 10 person fan base.
Imagine being a regular loser off the street and trying to heckle a guy who makes 7 figures by playing rugby league in (as much as I hate it), one of the most successful teams in sporting history.

Saw that on Reddit... the world would be a better place without scumbags like him... thought Munster handled it well... though I am sure he's dealt with worse

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understandably the lead up to this match is all about Tedesco, Keary and Cronk.I don't think that's where they will lose or win the match though.

I reckon raiders can win if they win the following match ups with their defence:

Joey Leilua vs Latrell Mitchell
Wighton/Croker vs Manu/Cronk

Obviously Papalli vs Hargraves another important match up.

I am optimistically hopeful for a raiders win.

HT: Raiders 6 Roosters 8
FT: Raiders 14 Roosters 10
MOTM: Jack Wighton

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw that on Reddit... the world would be a better place without scumbags like him... thought Munster handled it well... though I am sure he's dealt with worse
What a wanker. It's pricks like that who want 5 minutes of fame at the expense of players who are going about their normal day to day activities like normal people do. Why does that deserve social media beat up? Fuckwit!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who cares really but I'm fearing Raiders will do a GWS.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Take out Sutton first play of the game..... now they have a real chance!
Just noticed on nrl website that cummins is the lead referee and sutton is the pocket. Seems bernie couldn't protect the golden child brother this time. I seem to remember trent Robinson unloaded on cummins after an anzac day game 3 or 4 years ago and was fined as a result. Robinson won't be happy. Sucked in roosters.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed on nrl website that cummins is the lead referee and sutton is the pocket. Seems bernie couldn't protect the golden child brother this time. I seem to remember trent Robinson unloaded on cummins after an anzac day game 3 or 4 years ago and was fined as a result. Robinson won't be happy. Sucked in roosters.
Anything to disadvantage those cheats will be a bonus! It will be interesting to watch how the match is officiated, we all know they can influence the results by a single decision!

I'm hoping the Raiders defense will hold out the Roosters, Raiders have had excellent 2nd half defense, it'll be great if they can keep it up for the full eighty!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a wanker. It's pricks like that who want 5 minutes of fame at the expense of players who are going about their normal day to day activities like normal people do. Why does that deserve social media beat up? Fuckwit!

at least the next bonehead that thinks about doing it will see this guy getting absolutely hammered on social media for his antics

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders kicking game close to the line will have to be top class, not sure they have it but they have a way of doing things their way.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is anybody fussed about who wins this year? I'd be happy for the Raiders, but meh..... I'm just glad Souths aren't there... though it would have been nice to see Roosters pump them again
Team who hasn’t won in donkeys years, or a team of systematic cheats....of course I care. Sadly, I think the bad guys are going to win.