Graham’s plan to curb the outbursts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Fatherhood will mellow him out naturally ... I used to have street cred before i had daughters. Now everything is pink and bubbles and shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fatherhood will mellow him out naturally ... I used to have street cred before i had daughters. Now everything is pink and bubbles and shit.
and babushka doll quilt covers :roflol:

Have you managed to make that disappear yet? Or resigned to the fact it's here to stay?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
and babushka doll quilt covers :roflol:

Have you managed to make that disappear yet? Or resigned to the fact it's here to stay?
It's around somewhere. I should spill something on it.

I got dibs on the next one. It's a pixelated looking thing in blues/black/greys.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great, so he is going to be even softer than last year?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Classic NRL watering down the game. Imagine you were a player and lost your cool in a couple of games then the media jumps on your back calling you a 'disgrace' 'out of line' etc. In these moments it's hard to control emotions, there is pressure, the game is on the line and players have worked their socks off to get the win.

Also spot on with the comments about A-league. In Football players constantly hound the refs when a bad decision is made, it is part of the game. You can't expect a robotic response when they are running around for 90mins+

Graham needs to bring the mongrel and aggression back. The club must also stand by him on the field and not let the media have a free swipe at his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.