News Govt Milkshake Consent Ad for Teenagers Considered a Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Govt cant be serious. This is designed for teenagers.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thread of the year. Hopefully the mods delete this sort of crap instead of @DinkumDog ’s comedy gold
Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been busy trying to keep up with the barrage of PM’s from those checking in on my welfare for having two threads deleted in two days. So nice that people care :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been busy trying to keep up with the barrage of PM’s from those checking in on my welfare for having two threads deleted in two days. So nice that people care :-).
Sending my love. If you ever need anyone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on some of the Dalby Diehards woman’s team have big shoulders for you xx

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thread of the year. Hopefully the mods delete this sort of crap instead of @DinkumDog ’s comedy gold
Nothing wrong with Dinkum's comedy gold.

It's popular.

Where it crosses the line is singling out individuals for ridicule and embarrassment and creating cruel and victimising dedicated threads encouraging a group pile on of like minded ghouls....the very definition of internet trolling and harassment.

That you 3 men can constantly be so petty and vindictive is just weird and what's more you get a real kick and buzz out of it. And then Nasheed got to join your group of victims!

Just let it go.

I'm not putting up personal threads about you guys.

Everyone thinks its funny until it's them that gets belittled. A whole thread! God you guys get triggered for the most simplest posts on here and have on going arguments with plenty on here.

It's a sick mind that needs to carry on like that against fellow Bulldogs supporters just for posting on a Dogs site.

I will continue to put up topics of interest. Others enjoy them even if you guys don't.The Kennel is a unique site with The Lounge where current topics of relevanve can be discussed (or not if you aren't interested in that issue). It's free speech to join in sensibly and make a worthwhile contribution or not.

Please keep your politics and hate out of it and just address the subject. There's no need to keep harping on about poor ol Dinkum Dog.

If you have a problem with any of my threads or posts please Report.

Stick to the issues raised in the threads with factual rebuttals if you disagree with the articles. No need to keep tagging mates into your efforts.

Everybody else can self manage themselves and discuss issues that arise sensibly, even if heated. Well there was Dawg, he couldn't.

I don't want anymore issues with you guys.
Just ignore me please.
We obviously don't get along and I have no wish to interact with the 3 of you and really why would you all want to waste your time on me.

I already asked you all in the comedy gold thread on Nasheed, yet here you all are, you're still trolling me tonight.

It will be best for everyone including the site to just ignore each other.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

It's popular.

Where it crosses the line is singling out individuals for ridicule and embarrassment and creating cruel and victimising dedicated threads encouraging a group pile on of like minded ghouls....the very definition of internet trolling and harassment.

That you 3 men can constantly be so petty and vindictive is just weird and what's more you get a real kick and buzz out of it. And then Nasheed got to join your group of victims!

Just let it go.

Everyone thinks its funny until it's them that gets belittled. A whole thread! God you guys get triggered for the most simplest posts on here and have on going arguments with plenty on here.

It's a sick mind that needs to carry on like that against fellow Bulldogs supporters just for posting on a Dogs site.

I will continue to put up topics of interest. Others enjoy them even if you guys don't.The Kennel is a unique site with The Lounge where current topics of relevanve can be discussed (or not if you aren't interested in that issue). It's free speech to join in sensibly and make a worthwhile contribution or not.

Please keep your politics and hate out of it and just address the subject. There's no need to keep harping on about poor ol Dinkum Dog.

Stick to the issues raised in the threads with factual rebuttals if you disagree with the articles. No need to keep tagging mates into your efforts.

Everybody else can self manage themselves and discuss issues that arise sensibly, even if heated. Well there was Dawg, he couldn't.

Just ignore me please.
We obviously don't get along and I have no wish to interact with the 3 of you and really why would you all want to waste your time on me.

I already asked you all in the comedy gold thread on Nasheed, yet here you all are, you're still trolling me tonight.

You do the exact same thing and always have. The difference is we don’t run to the mods crying and playing victim. If I looked up hypocrite in the dictionary it would have a photo of you

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

It's popular.

Just let it go.

Just ignore me please.

Didn’t you mention something about letting go?
Then this tome?
I’ll give you one thing, the posts are simple :-).
The rest is nonsense.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You do the exact same thing and always have. The difference is we don’t run to the mods crying and playing victim. If I looked up hypocrite in the dictionary it would have a photo of you
Ok fair enough.
Am I supposed to be glad you three (3) dont go running to mods?

There's a bit of an unbalance there dont you think.

I've had enough. I've told you all before just ignore me. Why is that so hard to do?

I've told you I wont be interacting with you again. I dont want to.

So just leave me be now.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@Cook could you tell me what I've done to upset you to cause you to laugh at my posts explaining the toll this harassment is causing me?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I feel like the reason for your threads getting deleted is because you like to troll alot.

As for thid milkshake video, i think they hired the homeboy that made this video

Same style and music (not the video music).

Also ive met the Russian bird in the video. She gives Russian lessons on youtube too

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I feel like the reason for your threads getting deleted is because you like to troll alot.
You just introduced yourself in the middle of a conversation. That’s just weird.

As for trolling - nah, but takes one to know one, eh?

My threads got deleted because someone had a whinge. Pity you didn’t see today’s one before it was nuked but you were asleep in Tallinn. Oh well.

Didn’t watch the video - 0% interest.
Run along now Lindian...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not upset. Found the posts funny.
These guys tell me the same thing.

They're never upset or triggered by me either they tell me...they just need to correct me or put me in my place for contrary opinions to theirs.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok fair enough.
Am I supposed to be glad you three (3) dont go running to mods?

There's a bit of an unbalance there dont you think.

I've had enough. I've told you all before just ignore me. Why is that so hard to do?

I've told you I wont be interacting with you again. I dont want to.

So just leave me be now.
I didn’t know which three (3) you’re referring to but you make smartarse comments and expect people to ignore you just because you asked them to?

Despite being warned not to, you constantly clog up the forum with ridiculous shit. At least Nasheed is funny sometimes. We get it, you don’t like our PM and Murdoch. Who fucking cares? Talk about a broken record. I want to hear from interesting people with a vast range of experiences and viewpoints, not the same monotonous shit over and over. Go report this Nana, at least you can hide behind being a woman AND the mods on here

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You just introduced yourself in the middle of a conversation. That’s just weird.

As for trolling - nah, but takes one to know one, eh?

My threads got deleted because someone had a whinge. Pity you didn’t see today’s one before it was nuked but you were asleep in Tallinn. Oh well.

Didn’t watch the video - 0% interest.
Run along now Lindian...
@Nasheed. If you missed it I have the screen shots. Been suggested I do that.

My thread Nasheed and you're welcome to add your thoughts.

Us trolling victims got to stick together matey.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm laughing pretty hard watching it. It feels like they took inspiration from Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn’t know which three (3) you’re referring to but you make smartarse comments and expect people to ignore you just because you asked them to?

Despite being warned not to, you constantly clog up the forum with ridiculous shit. At least Nasheed is funny sometimes. We get it, you don’t like our PM and Murdoch. Who fucking cares? Talk about a broken record. I want to hear from interesting people with a vast range of experiences and viewpoints, not the same monotonous shit over and over. Go report this Nana, at least you can hide behind being a woman AND the mods on here
Thats fair enough you dont like hearing 2 sides to any argument. I'm fine with that.
I wont go hounding you unlike you do to me. You can think what you like. It doesnt bother me.

But you 3 on the other hand get upset and triggered by me. Its odd to say the least.

Just ignore me. Its simple.

It is optional to read posts. No one is making you.

Status
Not open for further replies.