Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly dont think they have appointed anyone yet... Probably have 5 or 6 blokes they have spoken too and know where everybody is at but in my opinion we are atleast 5 weeks away from getting any news at the least,

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gould might have got his main man in Potter the whole time. Just rolled out the “interim” talk to take any extra pressure and focus off him this year. Would also explain the no interviews talk.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Everyone calm down. All the smoke and mirrors can only lead to one thing… our new coach will be none other than Gould himself. He isn’t talking to anyone because he is going to appoint himself! He is just waiting for all the decent coaches to be snapped up and then come out with “there is no one qualified enough, thus I’m doing it. Plus, if you want something done right; you have to do it yourself!”

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s good banter to talk about the coach but it’s painful to think anyone other than Gus knows the plan.

The imbecile journos think we need to announce a coach soon so we can recruit for next year. Anyone worth anything ain’t on the market next year

Or the other piece of gold is to sign Cirlado before the tigers get him. Fark me dead. Any coach dumb enough to even think about signing with the tigers shouldn’t even get a mention for our job .

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He makes a good point about sorting out the mess first. That said, I just don't believe him about not even speaking to people. Using a play on words IMO to act honest. Spanner in the works is probably Potters early form!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I could not handle Ricky Stuart, no fucking way. I swear to God, Jesus, The Jade Emperor, Sun Wukong, Zeus, Anubis, Buddha, Santa I'd give it all away.
Yeah I can't stand the bloke. His honesty is a good trait at times, but I hate it when he throws people under the bus publicly.
Only positive that could come from this, would be that his mate Paul **** would have to be nice to us.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh crap now we have this Ricky Stuart rumour to deal with. Madge, Green, Stuart...why are all these losers being linked to the club. I'd rather with a rookie who has no track record than an experienced coach who was fired because his results were garbage.

Flanno is the only experienced coach who doesn't have a losing track record. If it's not Flanno, I hope it's either Potter or Ciraldo