• Ted Cruz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not Convinced that Biden is the right choice for US President, but if Trump is the only other option... Created a new pole as I didn't like the options in the main US Politics thread.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Man I don't get how that madman Trump isn't in an orange jumpsuit in jail. That storming of Washington that he was behind then taking all those classified docs.....a kid steals a car and prob ably does time in them private jails that need inmates.

Anybody but Trump and his tin foil pointy hate supporters.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope they get the scumbag they deserve...

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is the angry orange running again if voting is rigged?
I'm sure if he is nominated that will be part of his message to try to get as many of his supporters to vote as possible, 'We can't let them steal this election, we need to win big'

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want Trump in to upset the lefties, he’s great for comedy value and also had the economy going well before covid. I do think DeSantis is a better option though and he hates the woke too so win win for me. Biden is pathetic like his son Albo

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gee, well:

- He’s not a billionaire and real NY billionaires know it.

- Warm and loving? Yeah Melania looks thrilled to be by his side, same as Marla and Ivana were.

- I bet Don Jr. and Eric are well adjusted men who had a loving father, or not, maybe like the Fred/Donny relationship previously?

- What does he get? Money. Like his phoney ‘Save the election’ fund when he lost where some people were dumb enough to donate to which raised ~$100m (probably to pay lawyers). His latest scam was a fund to back Hershel Walker in the upcoming GA run-off, where if you didn’t read the fine print - 90% of your donation went to Donny and 10% to Hershel.

- He can’t stomach the thought of mass murder? Then why take donations from the NRA?

- Those certain countries ‘being abused’ - were they ‘shit hole’ countries?

Yep, Donny cares. About himself.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I want Trump in to upset the lefties, he’s great for comedy value and also had the economy going well before covid. I do think DeSantis is a better option though and he hates the woke too so win win for me. Biden is pathetic like his son Albo
Trump is definitely good for employment.
Late night comedy show writers in particular :-).

From this far out DeSantis is shaping up.
But I also said in 2016 that Trump couldn’t win.
Famous last words…