Google hey!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m the same. I quote things on here off people I trust are smart individuals, in there area of expertise. I talk with them, have conversations. Never google anything. Yet it’s funny I watch people reply on here, u know there quickly googling a story to suit there narrative instead of just saying what they think.Usually takes em 15 or 20 mins then a big reply with screenshots. I don’t understand why people can’t talk about how they feel instead of quoting everyone
I'll usually Google something if I have no idea what they're talking about, but I'm happy to admit that I have no idea what they're talking about.

For me it's not about arguing or anything like that. A lot of my free time I spend studying. Any time I hear about something I don't know, I like to learn more about it. Except when it comes to certain topics.

Anything Science based I love learning about. But when it comes to law or economics, I'm out. I studied Law at Uni for a few semesters and gave up on it. I just couldn't do it. I read a science text book and I'll keep reading until the sun rises the next day. I read a law text book and I'm asleep 3 paragraphs in.

All that said, personally I think that education and knowledge are the best things in the Universe. If I hear about something I don't know my eyes light up because I think to myself, "Something new to learn"

Long ago I accepted that I'm a nerd. But I still hate law and economics.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, and politics. That's one topic I actually enjoy but I'm not that strong in politics because it's primarily law and economics.

But as a person who spent way too much time studying different fields of science and reading way too much scientific research, I'm more than willing to point out where politicians screw up when it comes to scientific subjects.