Good website for gym equipment ?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking for a bench, cable for lat pulldowns, adjustable dumbells and barbell with 20kg,10kg plates but not sure what website. Obviously don’t want to wait a month for equipment to come a week max would be good . Anyone bought equipment during covid ?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're training at home now because of covid, i'd suggest buying from facebook marketplace. You'll find everyting you need and save money.

alot of these sites have jacked up their price because of covid and the hype, i know this for a fact because i bought a set of DB 5kgs to 50kgs for one price and they increased it when covid hit, i end up selling on fb for almost double the price.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
but if you want to ignore what i said and do your thing and train at home, save money etc.

get this rack + a decline, incline, flat adjustable bench

you'll be able to do everything from all the compound movements and more.

you'll obviously need to get weights and bar bells etc.

thats what i'd do

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're training at home now because of covid, i'd suggest buying from facebook marketplace. You'll find everyting you need and save money.

alot of these sites have jacked up their price because of covid and the hype, i know this for a fact because i bought a set of DB 5kgs to 50kgs for one price and they increased it when covid hit, i end up selling on fb for almost double the price.
There's a business idea. Buy cheap gear once lockdown ends and wait for the next lockdown to sell to a person dumb enough to buy it. Brilliant.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a business idea. Buy cheap gear once lockdown ends and wait for the next lockdown to sell to a person dumb enough to buy it. Brilliant.
Some kid did that with PS5's recently and made several million reselling them. Damn smart kids. No idea how he got the money to buy them in the first place.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some kid did that with PS5's recently and made several million reselling them. Damn smart kids. No idea how he got the money to buy them in the first place.
I was that kid

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A mate bought a ps4 a few hours before the lockdown was announced. He could probably sell it at a profit now.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There are lots of on line places in sydney, How much are you looking to spend?
Plate loaded or pin loaded for the cable pulldowns?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I use this rack, really flexible and a decent price.

As @tonee said though, you’ll need to buy some plates and that’s where the $$ add up.

Nearly all of my equipment is Force USA, it’s my go-to brand and has been faultless over 10+ years and rock-solid service.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking for a bench, cable for lat pulldowns, adjustable dumbells and barbell with 20kg,10kg plates but not sure what website. Obviously don’t want to wait a month for equipment to come a week max would be good . Anyone bought equipment during covid ?
Marketplace but youve left it too late. Should have bought weeks after the last lockdowns when everyone was selling off their gear they payed hundreds of thousand for and never used 1st lockdown.