Other News Source Good Oil on Reimis and JAC

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
There is someone within the Bulldogs, that has no real sway or weight, that is adamant that the dogs should pursue JAC in exchange for Reimis.
The logic being Reimis ain't JAC but is a good player teams will want.

seesm to have been shutdown though because of the salary difference. Storm probably don't think he worth tree fiddy. And dogs unsure if a winger is worth 550.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Jac has signed with the tigers

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I learnt just to stop opening his threads. People need to do the same. Works best with ignoring him and the other obvious clowns here. They will all go away. Seen it before. We will again be free of them at some stage.

Carrrrrrrn cowboys

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It is what it is.
An employee raised it.
It's no braking news. It's just a notification alert for you guys to know what happens on the inside

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I learnt just to stop opening his threads. People need to do the same. Works best with ignoring him and the other obvious clowns here. They will all go away. Seen it before. We will again be free of them at some stage.

Carrrrrrrn cowboys
But here you are commenting on his thread which means you read them ...

Doesn't make sense to me?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like a made up story this one
Thry all are. Lafai for example. You just make shit up and if it doesnt eventuate make up some long winded excuse. No one will actuallt be able to prove you wrong.
Did anyone actually EVER think this guy had an inside knowledge of our club?? I mean seriously???

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not Nasheed here,

I heard from someone who delivered Uber Eats to belmore that he told the club they should sign someone good for next year. The club said no.

More breaking news to come

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thry all are. Lafai for example. You just make shit up and if it doesnt eventuate make up some long winded excuse. No one will actuallt be able to prove you wrong.
Did anyone actually EVER think this guy had an inside knowledge of our club?? I mean seriously???
Your theory is debunked for one reason if no others.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also if you want to talk about Lafai, I was the one who broke the news we were interested in the first place after Goodwin negotiations fell through. The club wanted a cheap, experienced centre with a little bit of that DNA and after Goodwin refused us, Lafai was left.

that said, the year contract one, may not be correct and I put my hand up and said that could be wrong info.
The insider still swears blind the offer was there, but it was revoked.

but in fairness I have noway of knowing that to be true. The best I can do is blame the one person who told the insider. I know exactly who that person is. He either lied, wides crosses or there's an unknown scandal with Lafai.

Just understand, telling you all put my reputation on the line the most because if it turned out wrong I was always going to be embarrassed within a day or two. My rep is everything to me.
Why would I expose myself if I had no reason to believe it's credible ?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick of this JAC talk, he’s not a bulldog and won’t be (fingers crossed) had his chance to come here no doubt, so time to squash this..!!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not Nasheed here,

I heard from someone who delivered Uber Eats to belmore that he told the club they should sign someone good for next year. The club said no.

More breaking news to come
You spelt braking wrong.... lol