News Good as Gould: Shane Flanagan backs Bulldogs over son’s NRL return

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
More than likely goes up another level after the expected result. It's supposed to be a blood bath.
I doubt the result with have much bearing on a blood bath unless Kyle gets dropped next week which I doubt is going to happen.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno Snr's loyalty is to his son here (as it should be), not the Bulldogs, but great to hear Gus is doing what he said he was. I'm warming a bit to Flanno Snr as a coach. Not sure about Jnr as a half, but it's impressive the way he's kept his head down and got on with things cause he's had a couple of years of high pressure. Well paid and partly self-made pressure for sure, but still hard on a young bloke who had a high profile before he even played FG.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanagan's short kicking game was a strength at the sharks.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanagan's short kicking game was a strength at the sharks.
Didn’t know that! Hopefully this takes some pressure off the Burton and he doesn’t get tackled on the 5th haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon they should write another article about Kyle Flanagan. I need to know more. 20 articles a day isn't enough.. Again, this whole circus could have been avoided by making him a late inclusion an hour before the game tomorrow.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I had a go at Braith Anasta, reckons he spoke to Shane on Tuesday night before the show. Basically saying Shane is lying on 2GB. Also called me a pelican

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a go at Braith Anasta, reckons he spoke to Shane on Tuesday night before the show. Basically saying Shane is lying on 2GB. Also called me a pelican
Twitter?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon they should write another article about Kyle Flanagan. I need to know more. 20 articles a day isn't enough.. Again, this whole circus could have been avoided by making him a late inclusion an hour before the game tomorrow.
Yeah, I wanna know the real Kyle. What is his favourite food, music clothing designer. It’s fascinating, I simply can’t get enough..

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be glad once this weeks over so all this bullshit settles down. I’m over it already.

Theres always such drama surrounding Kyle. I hope he performs because it will be a even bigger circus if he gets dropped.
The drama will continue on. If we somehow win the headlines will be "Dogs fans lose their minds over match winner Kyle". If we lose the headlines will be "Dogs will brutally drop Kyle".