Golf R

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
UPDATE

I msged the seller about 5 hours ago and he just replied now. At its highest tune it was 387rwkws. It is currently de-tuned to a safe 335rwkws, which is more believable. Hence him saying you can tune another 50rwkws.

Still a fucking weapon.

Sorry for the confusion lol

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just tired and over it. Physically and more so mentally. The extra prednisone is fucking me mentally and is effecting me and the people around me.
That's what's doing the talking, not the Tank we know and love whose battled like the bravest warrior through some really tough times.

I'm reminding you of this in years to come when we're sitting back sinking beers, fishing (or fisting as we'll call it) and talking shit with @south of heaven at another BBQ.

UPDATE
I msged the seller about 5 hours ago and he just replied now. At its highest tune it was 387rwkws. It is currently de-tuned to a safe 335rwkws, which is more believable. Still a fucking weapon lol
Sorry for the confusion lol
Probably detuned so that he doesn't have to open up a credit account with Bob Janes! ... with almost 400 at the rears, that thing would be melting tyres in 5th!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's what's doing the talking, not the Tank we know and love whose battled like the bravest warrior through some really tough times.

I'm reminding you of this in years to come when we're sitting back sinking beers, fishing (or fisting as we'll call it) and talking shit with @south of heaven at another BBQ.

Probably detuned so that he doesn't have to open up a credit account with Bob Janes! ... with almost 400 at the rears, that thing would be melting tyres in 5th!
I'm just thankful I own a certified beast FINALLY! Lol

PS lol @ fisting

PPS I think we need another BBQ when this weather settles down.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The My18 also has the updated front bar. Looks sexier and more aggressive. Are you planning on doing any work to it
IMG_0091.JPG

Moey inshallah all is well bro.

This is pretty random I know haha.

I took your advice last year and brought the car I always wanted the 2017-MY18 Wrxsti base model in WR blue and I loved every bit of it,

so I decided to trade it in and get the latest 2018-MY19 Wrxsti Spec R edition with all the bells and whistles in my preferred color crystal white.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 8125

Moey inshallah all is well bro.

This is pretty random I know haha.

I took your advice last year and brought the car I always wanted the 2017-MY18 Wrxsti base model in WR blue and I loved every bit of it,

so I decided to trade it in and get the latest 2018-MY19 Wrxsti Spec R edition with all the bells and whistles in my preferred color crystal white.
Hey bro, humdulla all is good.

Congrats on the Sti. Looks schmick.

How do you find the difference between the WRX and Sti?
I so would love an Sti but i love my Hyperblue WRX too much to get rid of it. And you can't do any real performance upgrade wirh the CVT auto

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ceebs reading through this thread but best car under $40,000 without doubt... the almighty Toyota Camry. Right @Blue_boost?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I so would love an Sti but i love my Hyperblue WRX too much to get rid of it. And you can't do any real performance upgrade wirh the CVT auto
Bro to be honest I wouldn't have a clue with the wrx my blue one was an STI aswell but not the Spec R edition it was the base model, without the sunroof recaro heated seats and apple car play lane assist etc etc, tho I did test drive the new wrx with the FA20 engine and honestly it wasn't to bad the twin scroll turbo was good the STI has a Lil turbo lag but when driven in sports mode the thing is a different beast bro I absolutely love it. If your thinking of getting a STI bro get it the wrx are fine and hot but the EJ257 still has that rumble bro, last Saturday me and my mate installed the Invidia R400 TI tips and the car has awoken bro sounds nice and looks fantastic, all in all bro why I chose the Wrxsti over the wrx was the fact that the ej25 has been out longer so there's more knowledge and more support for the ej25 then the FA20 since the FA20 hasn't been out for that long, but both are amazing cars and I love my STI bro.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Bro to be honest I wouldn't have a clue with the wrx my blue one was an STI aswell but not the Spec R edition it was the base model, without the sunroof recaro heated seats and apple car play lane assist etc etc, tho I did test drive the new wrx with the FA20 engine and honestly it wasn't to bad the twin scroll turbo was good the STI has a Lil turbo lag but when driven in sports mode the thing is a different beast bro I absolutely love it. If your thinking of getting a STI bro get it the wrx are fine and hot but the EJ257 still has that rumble bro, last Saturday me and my mate installed the Invidia R400 TI tips and the car has awoken bro sounds nice and looks fantastic, all in all bro why I chose the Wrxsti over the wrx was the fact that the ej25 has been out longer so there's more knowledge and more support for the ej25 then the FA20 since the FA20 hasn't been out for that long, but both are amazing cars and I love my STI bro.
Lebo's talking about WRX's on a Bulldogs forum? Walla?

@ASSASSIN @K E @JayBee @Boxer @Realist90 @Mr Invisible

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought you guys have moved on from rexies to C63's? Or is that only the dealers?
Tell me about it. Every Arab buys one of them for his dog -- that's how many there are!

Wahesh

Reaction score
They are my favourite to put on show, they burn the hardest lol
When the guy across the road from me got married, about 4 of them rocked up outside his house. No one even looked at them when they saw the 488, r8, Huracan and Rolls Royce stretch all pull up :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lebo's talking about WRX's on a Bulldogs forum? Walla?

@ASSASSIN @K E @JayBee @Boxer @Realist90 @Mr Invisible
If you're thinking I'm Leb, I'm faaaaaaar from it :D... I see sun, sun burns me. That's before I even venture outside!

Thanks to 50% English genes.. the other 50% Aussie (with Irish, German, and who knows what else several generations back). Theres even some Aboriginal with one of my extended family.

That said I do like the WRX and EVO, mainly because of their heritage and ability to take a stock car and throw it straight into a rally course. It's a sport close to my heart.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When the guy across the road from me got married, about 4 of them rocked up outside his house. No one even looked at them when they saw the 488, r8, Huracan and Rolls Royce stretch all pull up :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Merc is going down the gurgler, they have lost the class they used to have by building ugly models and dealers driving their best seller.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you're thinking I'm Leb, I'm faaaaaaar from it :D... I see sun, sun burns me. That's before I even venture outside!

Thanks to 50% English genes.. the other 50% Aussie (with Irish, German, and who knows what else several generations back). Theres even some Aboriginal with one of my extended family.

That said I do like the WRX and EVO, mainly because of their heritage and ability to take a stock car and throw it straight into a rally course. It's a sport close to my heart.
I've always preferred the EVO

Wahesh

Reaction score

You're an adopted Lebo just like @Mr 95%, @south of heaven, @MatstaDogg, @Wolfmother and @Indiandog - and I'm sure @ASSASSIN can back me up on that - perhaps even add a few more to that list!