Golf R

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I just needed to own a V8 before I die. The way things are going with this new heart, might be sooner rather than later.
Well if that one fails then we'll install a V12 in your chest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well if that one fails then we'll install a V12 in your chest.
Lol no more implants or surgeries anymore. I'll just go with the flow this time. If it's my time, it's my time.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This is what it should look like when finished.
065099E3-F6A5-4740-BF77-429FA53ED09C.png
91? Bro why don't you go for a Mk4?
I like to be different plus it’s a jza70r rare as they come.
Stock 1jzgtte motor with the r154 gear box , plus I have a 2jz block which I’ll be putting in making it a 1.5jz.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 4631

Ps.. sorry @CaptainJackson for using your ‘bald avenger..’
Yeah the new heart is fucking up already. The heart walls are getting thick fast, which indicates ongoing rejection. So far I am either under hospital/house arrest, new heart down the track or my 13th and final death. More testing will begin soon.

But whatever the outcome, I'm at peace with. But I will not accept a new heart. I'll just go with the flow from now on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is what it should look like when finished.View attachment 4632
I like to be different plus it’s a jza70r rare as they come.
Stock 1jzgtte motor with the r154 gear box , plus I have a 2jz block which I’ll be putting in making it a 1.5jz.
They look tougher and more manly than the obese celica looking ones

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the new heart is fucking up already. The heart walls are getting thick fast, which indicates ongoing rejection. So far I am either under hospital/house arrest, new heart down the track or my 13th and final death. More testing will begin soon.

But whatever the outcome, I'm at peace with. But I will not accept a new heart. I'll just go with the flow from now on.
I know I've asked you this before but have you watched Crank yet?

If so (or even if not), watch Crank 2. It's ridiculous but you get to see Jason Statham running around with an artificial heart powering it with random things. It may give you some ideas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know I've asked you this before but have you watched Crank yet?

If so (or even if not), watch Crank 2. It's ridiculous but you get to see Jason Statham running around with an artificial heart powering it with random things. It may give you some ideas.
Lol, I remember you telling me about it but I keep forgetting to watch. I'll try tonight after the kids are asleep

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Um I’m not at peace.. that bloody sucks..Oh fuck.. Hey didn’t you tell me in a few years they’ll grow your own heart?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Um I’m not at peace.. that bloody sucks..Oh fuck.. Hey didn’t you tell me in a few years they’ll grow your own heart?
If they stay on track it's about 8 years away.

I promise you it doesn't bother me whatever happens, I've known over a month now and tbh I slipped up and mentioned it lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
At the rate people are wiping themselves out over this new year break, should be plenty to go around mate.

If you get offered another heart, why not take it??

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If they stay on track it's about 8 years away.

I promise you it doesn't bother me whatever happens, I've known over a month now and tbh I slipped up and mentioned it lol
It bothers me.. If you get offered a new heart take it bro..too many arseholes in the world..we need more of the gems..like you..to stay around.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At the rate people are wiping themselves out over this new year break, should be plenty to go around mate.

If you get offered another heart, why not take it??
Straight out, I've set my kids up financially plus I'm over this bullshit quality of life. There is nothing less to try medically wise unless they hook up a car engine to me lol

I'm just tired and over it. Physically and more so mentally. The extra prednisone is fucking me mentally and is effecting me and the people around me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It bothers me.. If you get offered a new heart take it bro..too many arseholes in the world..we need more of the gems..like you..to stay around.
Why take another one when the same shit will happen? With the heat and my worsening condition, I feel like I did pre-transplant.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyways, back to cars. 5 more sleeps for my beast.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why take another one when the same shit will happen? With the heat and my worsening condition, I feel like I did pre-transplant.
Ahh bugger bro.. I can’t even imagine how you’re feeling.. All I can say is a lot of people of this forum love you..I know i do my man..and I’m open and proud to say it..that’s why I’m not PMing you.. I just hope things turn around for you..because if there is anybody who deserves a break in life it’s you and your family..

Ps..On a selfish note I’ve got money on you getting in the Guinness Book of Records with the longest beard ever recorded..and that’s going to take a lot longer than 8 years..:D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahh bugger bro.. I can’t even imagine how you’re feeling.. All I can say is a lot of people of this forum love you..I know i do my man..and I’m open and proud to say it..that’s why I’m not PMing you.. I just hope things turn around for you..because if there is anybody who deserves a break in life it’s you and your family..

Ps..On a selfish note I’ve got money on you getting in the Guinness Book of Records with the longest beard ever recorded..and that’s going to take a lot longer than 8 years..:D
Thanks for caring brother.

PS I will break that record for you lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not S/C (yet) but from memory...

Cammed (stage 5)
3 inch exhaust
HSV headers
Deleted cats and mufflers
500hp+ roller rockers
Stallie
Diff ratios
Mafless OTR CAI
Alternator, Starter, etc to match power output.
Suspension and brakes to match
Walkinshaw engine and gearbox tune (tuned down to 387rwkws, will be confirmed on Sat)

PS I know the difference between HP and KW. Off the top of my head it's about 520HP.

PS I'll be taking it straight to Sam's for confirmation and advice for further mods down the track.
Sams is a very good workshop. Enjoy the beast mate. You worked for it and deserve to enjoy it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sams is a very good workshop. Enjoy the beast mate. You worked for it and deserve to enjoy it.
Thanks bro.

You see? It's posts like this that make me think your an ok bloke who trolls hard ;) lol