Golf R

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Pick up my VE SS next Saturday. 10k spent on the motor. At the moment it is de-tuned down to a safe 387rwkws. Lumpy AF and sounds like WW3 when you put your foot down. Walkinshaw in Newcastle say they can re-tune it to back up to about 430-450rwkws.

Can't wait to eat up and embarrass all those expensive Euro cars lol
Mabrook on the machine bro, enjoy the beast you deserve it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Of course it's cammed you imbecile.

Please don't comment when you have NFI.

@Boxer has a Corolla that munches Ferraris.

Fkn lol @ not dreaming of hunting an R8. I'll be hunting down one next Sunday as I'll line up my cousins one.

PS I'm sure the VE you drove wasn't TUNED DOWN to 387rwkw's either. Not all cars are worked and tuned the same. Mine has 10k spent just on the engine, not including all the running gear to get every KW down on the road. The AMG is biturbo and pumps out 375fwkw's. Already have that covered at my rear wheels. Also the C63 starts at about 160k. Mine, even with the mods added to it is only 5th of the price. Plus you were driving, you would still lose in a Bugatti.

PPS to save you googling, rwkw's means rear wheel kilowatts and fwkw's mean fly wheel kilowatts. I can post the dyno papers when I pick her up next week to prove you're a moron if you wish?

So sit down in your rented home fatty and watch you 10 inch TCL tv.
My corolla is gone now:upset:
But doing up a new project 91 Supra :yum:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If my 1984 Nissan Exa was still on the road, it would be in the 0.5% you cant beat... haha

Congrats on the car bro, but its still a dunnydore.. haha, my brother had a VE and it looked good and tough until some p Plater smashed into him and wrote it off, he hated the fact i didnt like his car and i called it a dunnydore.. haha
Yeah I'm happy with the commo. Exa's were the bomb back in the day. Love Targa Tops.

PS I know you have to worry about those sleepers lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Two best sleepers I've ever been in (and fuck they were fast).

1. Supercharged Ralliart Magna with about 400kw at all 4 wheels.
2. 2JZ modded Toyota Cressida with a whopping big turbo on it. That thing lit them up in 4th. Funniest thing was the owner deliberately scuffed the paintwork and dinged up the doors and scratched it to make it look like some old bomb.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course it's cammed you imbecile.

So sit down in your rented home fatty and watch you 10 inch TCL tv.
Cammed wont get you anywhere near those numbers. SUPERCHARGED + cammed will get you there. Is the VE supercharged?

$10k wont get you a cammed plus supercharger package, not from walkinshaw lol.. I reckon your dyno is rwhp not rwkw. Or maybe the seller is trying to put one over you.

I have owned holdens plus fords, cammed, supercharged, tuned, all sorts. I know what power they make and dont make

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cammed wont get you anywhere near those numbers. SUPERCHARGED + cammed will get you there. Is the VE supercharged?

$10k wont get you a cammed plus supercharger package, not from walkinshaw lol.. I reckon your dyno is rwhp not rwkw. Or maybe the seller is trying to put one over you.

I have owned holdens plus fords, cammed, supercharged, tuned, all sorts. I know what power they make and dont make
Not S/C (yet) but from memory...

Cammed (stage 5)
3 inch exhaust
HSV headers
Deleted cats and mufflers
500hp+ roller rockers
Stallie
Diff ratios
Mafless OTR CAI
Alternator, Starter, etc to match power output.
Suspension and brakes to match
Walkinshaw engine and gearbox tune (tuned down to 387rwkws, will be confirmed on Sat)

PS I know the difference between HP and KW. Off the top of my head it's about 520HP.

PS I'll be taking it straight to Sam's for confirmation and advice for further mods down the track.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be brutally honest, since we can't really use all that power, except at the Creek, I love V8's for their roar. I won't even need my radio lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

If he's got the dyno sheets to prove it ..... ???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he's got the dyno sheets to prove it ..... ???
Patience LOL

All will be revealed lol

I wouldn't even trust the papers, would love to dyno it myself to see it with my own eyes.

BUT

If it ripped 3rds in the normal auto position then it has to have some balls lol

At least I'll be quicker than most other SS' with just an OTR and exhaust, that will do me for now, I do have to hold onto my license lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol he is either the worst liar or really honest lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pick up my VE SS next Saturday. 10k spent on the motor. At the moment it is de-tuned down to a safe 387rwkws. Lumpy AF and sounds like WW3 when you put your foot down. Walkinshaw in Newcastle say they can re-tune it to back up to about 430-450rwkws.

C63 are snails.

However the AMG GTS is a fucking weapon. Weekend cars.

IMG_6902.JPG

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Two best sleepers I've ever been in (and fuck they were fast).

1. Supercharged Ralliart Magna with about 400kw at all 4 wheels.
2. 2JZ modded Toyota Cressida with a whopping big turbo on it. That thing lit them up in 4th. Funniest thing was the owner deliberately scuffed the paintwork and dinged up the doors and scratched it to make it look like some old bomb.
Cressida's can look like royality if modified correctly - much like the Toyota Crown and 4 door Soarer.

Toyota Cressida (Overseas model)

Toyota Crown

Toyota Soarer

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Great car. Well worth the price.