Golf: Post your rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al.Bundy

Yesterday: Moore Park Started on the front 9. Was playing terrible but started to come good misway through the back 9.
Front 9:65
Back 9:60
Total: 125 (Par 70)
+55

Today: Kogarah Golf Club Started on the back 9. Played the best 9 holes I have ever played. Played decent back 9 but started to drop heaps of shots as I was getting pretty tired. Pleased with the day though.
Back 9: 46
Front 9 54
Total: 100 (Par 69)
+31

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Best ever was 6 over at Bexley when I was 15.

Only played once or twice since then

A

Al.Bundy

Best ever was 6 over at Bexley when I was 15.

Only played once or twice since then
That is a pretty good score. I would be over the moon if I ever got that, actually...I would be doing cartwheels. Bexley is a sh*t hole though.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
That is a pretty good score. I would be over the moon if I ever got that, actually...I would be doing cartwheels. Bexley is a sh*t hole though.
Yeah I used to be pretty good, but then lost interest cause I had no one to go with.

Bexley is pretty sh*t, only a trickle of water. Marrickville's worse though.

have you been to that 9 holer on moorefields road? what a waste of space lol

K

KL

I just got a new driver and fairway wood today but I wont get to use it until next week :( might have to wake up early tomorrow and try and hit some houses over the other side of the oval.

A

Al.Bundy

Yeah I used to be pretty good, but then lost interest cause I had no one to go with.

Bexley is pretty sh*t, only a trickle of water. Marrickville's worse though.

have you been to that 9 holer on moorefields road? what a waste of space lol
Marrickville would have to be one of the worst courses in Sydney. Worst layout ever.

Moorefields Road is good for ones confidence, trying and refining things.

I just got a new driver and fairway wood today but I wont get to use it until next week :( might have to wake up early tomorrow and try and hit some houses over the other side of the oval.
I am in need of a 5w for the long fairways. Going to shop around for something decent. Next time you are down this way, bring your clubs and we'll tee a round up with Godberts and MattO.

A

Al.Bundy

Edit: I am busy that morning. lol Might be able to sneak in a round in the afternoon though

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ben Godberts

I played comp at kembla the other day. i hot 35 points and i play off 8. So 9 over. Played ****, drove average putted crap hit irons short the usual garbage

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Played golf twice.

1st time = Glen Alpine. Ended up +62
2nd time = Tree Valley. All Par 3's. Still went over 100 !

A

Al.Bundy

I played comp at kembla the other day. i hot 35 points and i play off 8. So 9 over. Played ****, drove average putted crap hit irons short the usual garbage
I have benefited greatly from your chipping advice. A friend commented today that I have improved out of sight in that department especially

B

Ben Godberts

I have benefited greatly from your chipping advice. A friend commented today that I have improved out of sight in that department especially
Chipping is all soft hands and weight transference ( is that a word ) lol. You picked it up very easily, which is proof that the rest of your game will follow.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Played golf twice.

1st time = Glen Alpine. Ended up +62
2nd time = Tree Valley. All Par 3's. Still went over 100 !
Yeah, Glen Alpine is my local. I've been going about a year and my best is a 98. ****loads of water and hilly as **** but good fun. Anyone ever played at Camden Lakeside?

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have played camden lakeside probably 5 times. not overly hard but definately not easy. average aroun 10 over round there. not a whole lot of water tricky greens though

A

Al.Bundy

Ryde Golf Course Front 9: Think I am getting some consistancy going :grinning:
Hit a 49 (Par 34)
+15

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
played at marrickville for first time and it is the worst course i have ever played. like u said before worst lay out and it is just rubbish. played in comp off 8 and had 37 points but wasnt impressed

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Just played the 9 @ Moorefields Rd

Got 11 over. My mid and long range was a shocker. But still pretty pleased considering I haven't played since I was 15

D

Dogaholic

Riverside Oaks
Front 9 -
Hit a 65 (Par 36)
29 over Par
Back 9 -
Hit a 52 (Par 36)
16 over Par
Total -
Hit 117 (Par 72)
45 over Par

That front 9 was shocking.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Played at Marrickville around 6 weeks ago.

19 + Overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.