Gold Coast mother facing charges including rape over allegations involving her daughter granted bail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A GOLD Coast mother accused of tying up her nine-year-old daughter, dressing the child in a “Playboy” outfit and allowing men to rape her has been granted bail after almost three months behind bars.

The 37-year-old woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested in September following shocking allegations the youngster woke up wearing bunny ears and a short black dress and was forced to perform oral sex on her mother’s friend.

There are also allegations the mother had sex with two men in front of her daughter and allowed another man to rape the girl.

The Gold Coast mum was granted bail in the Southport Magistrates Court this morning after magistrate Bernadette Callaghan found the serious nature of the offences meant the woman would remain behind bars an extended period of time awaiting trial if not granted bail.

She is facing 17 offences, including rape, torture, deprivation of liberty and indecent treatment of a child under 16.

Her lawyer Deanne Nicoloso, of Howden Saggers Lawyers, told the court her client would be fighting the charges.

“She is entitled to the presumption of innocence,” she said.

The woman will be released on bail on Friday from the Brisbane Women’s Correction Centre, when her accommodation will be available.

She will be required to report to police twice a week and cannot have any contact with her daughter, the alleged victim, and several other witnesses.

Wtf????
This sick bitch should be analy raped with a baseball bat, with nails driven through it.
Then, the meaty, bloody bat should be used to flog the judge to death for letting this beast out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na it's all good it's a female had she been put in jail it would've been sexist.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bernadette Callaghan. That says it all really.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats totally fucked this **** is not human and deserve to be fucking tortured for a long time
what the fuck is wrong with people

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"The 37-year-old woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons"

Nah, the woman can't be named 'cause someone will put a bullet in her head and no one will care.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"The 37-year-old woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons"

Nah, the woman can't be named 'cause someone will put a bullet in her head and no one will care.
No someone will put a bullet in her head and then feminists will cry domestic violence and/or rape culture oh and along with sexism

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck man.
These ***** had better wish I never get cancer. If I've ever got nothing to lose, I'm gonna spend my remaining days, hunting these pieces of shit down and going "boondock saints" on their asses.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fuck me. This psychopath should be locked in a small, air-tight container as it fills up with water. Let her drown and suffocate to death at the same time.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No someone will put a bullet in her head and then feminists will cry domestic violence and/or rape culture oh and along with sexism
The feminists will likely blame the government for not intervening sooner.
Maybe make it about how this 'creature' was brought up by abusive parents and the government didn't do enough to protect her.
I don't know , its likely that this 'thing ' was abused but its unlikely she lived in isolation and didnt get a chance to understand right from wrong.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The feminists will likely blame the government for not intervening sooner.
Maybe make it about how this 'creature' was brought up by abusive parents and the government didn't do enough to protect her.
I don't know , its likely that this 'thing ' was abused but its unlikely like she lived in isolation and didnt get a chance to understand right from wrong.
Yeah there's always an excuse females can't be evil according to feminists coz men is the cause of all evil.
There we go she was abused by her dad who used to bash her mum and rape them. That's a great story for the feminist community

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah there's always an excuse females can't be evil according to feminists coz men is the cause of all evil.
There we go she was abused by her dad who used to bash her mum and rape them. That's a great story for the feminist community
Its not just feminists its a whole new wave of people who have managed to manipulate their way into top jobs and rebel against logic .. Throwing in compassion and allowing others to manipulate them via the political correct loophole.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
^ and by doing so, they have destroyed the life of this little girl.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what gets to me, I got friends and family who have been trying to have kids for years and would be the greatest patents and someone like this **** of a human could subject their own child to this sort of treatment shows to show how fucked up this world is. Nothing can be done to this woman that would amount to the amount of mental and psychological damage the poor girl has suffered. Not even going to start on Callaghan the fuckstick.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more disturbing... what the mother did... or what some of you would do as retribution..

That said ... this is the reason why the gallows, gas chamber, and lethal injection... all still have a place in todays society.
I'm holding back bro so you guys won't think I'm a bigger psycho than I really am lol

Can't stand child abusers, rapists, woman bashers and parking rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.