Going for my P's tomrrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going for my Red P's tomorrow in Ingleburn and I'm nervous as fcuk my anxiety is so bad.
Any tips guys?
Praying I pass <3

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
If you're doing the test at Ingleburn then it shouldn't be a problem, one of the easiest places to do your driving exam since its an industrial area so less traffic to worry about etc

Make sure you nail the reverse parallel or whatever it is they ask you to do in regards to parking

Good luck and don't have a nervous breakdown :thumb:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A big moment in your life man. Like the first time in the sack, first job, first home etc.

Take it easy and study up. Remember to drive 5-10km under the limit, use left blinker when exiting round-a-bout and most importantly use your mirrors like crazy and look in your blind spots like no tomorrow.

I did my P test a fair few years back now in Campbelltown. I was scheduled first thing in the morning during school holidays... there was practically no one on the road!

D

DoggyStylz

Going for my Red P's tomorrow in Ingleburn and I'm nervous as fcuk my anxiety is so bad.
Any tips guys?
Praying I pass <3

Stop at stop signs, use indicators, hands on the wheel..... dont over think it....

....or you can always give head to the driving instructor :o

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing I'm most nervous is 3point turn , reverse park and stop/giveway signs and got to remember my head checks always sigh so much pressure! pray

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I failed my P's the first time just on moving my head around.

The bloke told me he failed me just because i wasnt moving my head, he could see my looking but not moving my head.

Keep checking your mirrors (EVERY MIRROR) and your blind spots.

D

DoggyStylz

The thing I'm most nervous is 3point turn , reverse park and stop/giveway signs and got to remember my head checks always sigh so much pressure! pray
Dont feel nervous, i have the perfect instructional video the assist you with your driving test

please watch and copy what he does.... you will pass and doing Lakemba laybacks and honking at chicks at Stanmore Maccas in no time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utFt5bM30w

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Any tips guys?
Praying I pass <3
Just remember the one in the middle is the brakes!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you fail move to Canberra. I did 8 hours of driving all up from the ages of 17-23 and got my Ps on the 8th hour.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know you're old when you got your P's 16 years ago

N

Natboy

Good luck and stop at the stop signs!! Even the ones in the RTA car parks ;)

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I think he wants to turn up to the RTA at Ingleburn at that time and knee cap you.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As you leave the driveway of the RMS, turn out, foot hard on brake, hammer accelerator, pump the brakes, and let rip with a massive burnout up the road. If you manage to get it a little sideways and control the slide... LICENSE APPROVED :grinning:

Nah seriously mate, don't stress about it. There are plenty of shit drivers out there that somehow managed to get a license so you'll be fine!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So today is my test.... thank you everyone for the advice love you all! PRAYING I PASS ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.