Going for my P's tomrrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I passed 99/100 ... and that loss of 1 point was that i forgot my handbrakes siigh

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
I remembered a friend got 90-something but got an instant fail by driving through the red lights.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I passed 99/100 ... and that loss of 1 point was that i forgot my handbrakes siigh
Lost one point for not doing a handbrake turn into the RMS after the test :lol: ???

Congrats.

I failed my first time after some dumbshit ran a red light and forced instructor to hit the brakes.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lost one point for not doing a handbrake turn into the RMS after the test :lol: ???

Congrats.

I failed my first time after some dumbshit ran a red light and forced instructor to hit the brakes.
yeah sigh haha feels weird driving by myself now

N

Natboy

Congratulations mate! Enjoy the freedom but just take it easy.
Apart from the risk of killing someone there's so many cameras and cops these days you can lose your licence quicker than blink ;)

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha thanks you! I'm already speeding and need to slow down fk typical p plater

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
haha thanks you! I'm already speeding and need to slow down fk typical p plater
Take it easy mate. Powers that be are very unforgiving, and if you read another thread under The Lounge, it doesn't take much to nuke your license (even 10kph over past a mobile camera car).

On another note, check out your insurers (NRMA/AAMI) as many offer free defensive driver courses. Might be worth looking into one of them :grinning:

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I know if there is a mobile speed camera

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i lost my license twice on my ps...and that was 10 yrs ago...cant imagine how bad the pigs pick on p platers now...drive to the limit...one fine and u lose it

Status
Not open for further replies.