Go the puppies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm a very passionate doggies fan and like many others have been viewing the dfferent threads for a while. More recently however, I dont think I've laughed sooo much. Especially the fullback thread. Thank god it shutdown otherwise I rekon someone would have blown a testical...Poor dakar...got hammered, but I dont think he/she really deserved it...I think dakar is a she with a crush on indiandog :love:

Looking forward to ripping in !!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or a he with a crush more likely lol

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Does Dakar even rally ??

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ladyboy!!! phuck do you think indiandog knows? The avatar kinda well...

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a very interesting name, EYE.CACK

Jus sayin.

Doggy Styles

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm a very passionate doggies fan and like many others have been viewing the dfferent threads for a while. More recently however, I dont think I've laughed sooo much. Especially the fullback thread. Thank god it shutdown otherwise I rekon someone would have blown a testical...Poor dakar...got hammered, but I dont think he/she really deserved it...I think dakar is a she with a crush on indiandog :love:

Looking forward to ripping in !!
Ur very articulate like a female??

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have a very interesting name, EYE.CACK

Jus sayin.
Hehehe...I'm just a smart arse. What is going on there with obied and ex ministers is disgraceful at the cost of the public so I support icac. I changed it to EYE.CACK to give props to that process, plus the fact that I do cack when reading some posts...plus I'm an EYE.TIE. I will get a shirt made up to take to the games next year...actually I think there are already people walking around with these shirts in town...ill get it made up like a CIA or SECURITY shirt I'll stick out like dogs balls :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.