Go On Record - Which team will win & which team do you want to win the GF?

Which team will win & which team do you want to win the GF?

• Eels will & want Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah just saw their fans chanting "fark the bulldogs"....don't care how cocky penny panthers are Parra can eat shit.

I hope they not only lose but lose in a massive choke job
Yep, and then flog Parra next year when we face them. I hate Penrith, but I hate Parra so much more. It would be sacrilege to ever support the Eels in the GF.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parra by 1 in a thriller.

Channel 9 are calling it War of the Wild West

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can anyone on a Bulldogs forum say they want the Parrascum to win a grand final?

I absolutely hate the Parrascum.
Exactly! I hate Penrith as well, but that’s because they’re too classy and I wish my team were in their position and yes also their fans are cocky, but not as much as parra fans.

They appeared in 3 GFs in a row, got to give credit where it’s due. I hope they thrash Parra and give their fans another 30+ years wait on a premiership. Penrith for the win

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though the Panthers have experience and know what's needed to win a gf I think Parra will end their drought, if parra's forward's repeat their effort from the cow's game they can match it with the Panthers also the Panthers have had 2 easy games which will work against them, Parra by 2.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know I use the Eels avatar, but that is solely out of respect and love for those two beautiful gentlemen Sir Col and Drop Bear not because I like Parramatta.

For me even though I hate the cockiness and smugness of the Daddy boy crew my burning dislike for Maria and King Gutho far out weighs that. Would love nothing more than to see the Parra crew crash and burn continuing the biggest choke in history........

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith and Penrith.

As someone else said anyone tipping or wanting Eels to win should hand in their Bulldogs supporters badge.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d add if it’s a level playing field on the day as that clearly hasn’t been the case throughout the year with over officiating, referring howlers and way to many rule changes, then Officials are going to help Parramatta out big time.

NRL are a business first and sport 2nd. They’ve helped Parra through to the GF and I’m hearing from the Sunday Footy Show that Grant Atkins is most likely to be the ref.

He and the video ref helped them win over the Cowboys with an absolute howler of not picking up that metre plus forward pass and I also hear Grant Atkins is the son of former Eels player and try scorer in a GF in Graeme Atkins back in the early ‘80’s.

I hope this doesn’t eventuate but feel a sting is brewing.

If it’s refereed fairly Panthers win, 30 plus.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My heart honestly won't allow me to support either team.

But the chances of probability factoring in the 36 year drought tells me that the Eels will finally get some luck to take it home.

And then next year, EELS Vs BULLDOGS GRAND FINAL!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Half my ****-in-laws are parra poofs so I want Kikau, CC and Penrith to put 40 on them.

My brother-in-law can't name me 4 parra players but is wanking on like they are the premiers already BUT won't accept a 1000 dollar bet.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half my ****-in-laws are parra poofs so I want Kikau, CC and Penrith to put 40 on them.

My brother-in-law can't name me 4 parra players but is wanking on like they are the premiers already BUT won't accept a 1000 dollar bet.
Good reason why he won’t accept that bet. Penrith should put a cricket score on them.

Eels have a hope IF Grant Atkins gets the ref duties. His dad played for them.