Go Andrew Voss

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually very impressed with Jason Taylor..Spoke clear & made lots of sense...was also the only one who showed some concern for the dogs situation..Was very impresssed

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
speaking of andrew voss, if they want to save the footy show, he must be made chief host.

that was the most entertaining footy show ive seen in a very long time....and about time they discussed footy

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
speaking of andrew voss, if they want to save the footy show, he must be made chief host.

that was the most entertaining footy show ive seen in a very long time....and about time they discussed footy
They have to have Voss on there somewhere. They're losing ratings hard.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah, they went for 1.5 hours of footy talk, that has to be a record.

He brings more credibility to the show

M

mofo sixx

yea next yr Fatty given the ass & Voss main host

Less Cross Dressing crap dare devil dudes vomotron crap & more footy

i reckon 90% footy talk + comedian + band!

thats it!

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
the AFL footy show... in recent times (not that i follow the AFL) ****s all over the NRL footy show.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
the AFL footy show... in recent times (not that i follow the AFL) ****s all over the NRL footy show.
It can also be said that in recent times, the AFL in general ****s all over the N.R.L. in every aspect.

S

Spraytan

Not in recent times, always
Sterlo is also a must to be brought back.
Awesome footy brain

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep, Sterlo and Voss to host.
Guests should be wide and varied, not just Roosters players and former Newcastle players.
Would like to see people like Warren Ryan and even Andrew Denton as one time guests just to vary it up and generate discussion.
Peter Fitzsimmons added a lot I thought as did the player Manager Wayne Beavis. Most interesting Footy Show in recent times.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, Sterlo and Voss to host.
Guests should be wide and varied, not just Roosters players and former Newcastle players.
Would like to see people like Warren Ryan and even Andrew Denton as one time guests just to vary it up and generate discussion.
Peter Fitzsimmons added a lot I thought as did the player Manager Wayne Beavis. Most interesting Footy Show in recent times.
Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.