Gladys Berejiklian to quit politics

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching the hearing? She is getting SMASHED!
If "looking guilty and fidgeting in your seat counts"...she is gonna get 20 years in solitary confinement lol (joking).

The ICAC guy is the composed, silent assassin. She is denying and deflecting and he tackles it another way and then tries another way and she is eventually so stumped and twisted in knots that she has to concede to his eventual summing up of what her answers to questions are.

She started off well I thought. The typical pollie darting and weaving and avoiding direct answers but this ICAC guy is so focused and won't be derailed in what he is trying to achieve. The ICAC judge? even had to direct her several times to stop rambling on and just answer the question. There is no doubt no pollie has ever been grilled so relentlessly like this before in their career by the kind of poor media we have in Oz.

Gladys doesn't even realise she has incriminated herself a lot of the time and the ICAC guy will go back and use it against her.

The back and forth of him seeking to have her admit she was "concerned" about Darryl's own ICAC appearance was cat and mouse stuff.

And whether she considered Darryl "family, ....(sleeping together for years, keys to each others houses, holidays together, restaurants and outings and her denying it was of sufficient substance to report even tho she thought it appropriate to declare cousins and friends/relationships she appointed to Boards..then the ICAC guy shows a transcript of her saying to Darryl "I consider you family" and he blew that issue out of the water on her. He is just so detailed and efficient. No emotion and nothing for her to fire back with. Even tho she did get her back up with a soft corruption question he threw out.

I feel sorry for her even tho it's pretty clear her judgement was clouded and she was def siphoning money towards Darryl. She's better off using the I messed up defence I reckon bc this guy is turning her inside out and there's no way he doesn't have more for Monday to use against her.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Notice when toucan was nervous, she puffed her cheeks out.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She will still get off criminal charges (if any are recommended by ICAC).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How Gladys Berejiklian's ICAC media blitz backfired

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN Gladys calls Darryl Hokis in one of the phone taps.....but she says she doesn't think that much of him lol
"My soul", "my beloved"

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@wendog33 - you seem very invested in the whole Beredicklian saga. So got 2 q's for ya. 1) Is this you in the background?
1635666552117.png

2) if so, what were u doing with your hands? Sort of can guess based on the look on her face.... :o
Bro - if thats u - let her go. She bought into that dick Daz, we all knew he was a dick but what can you do?