SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
She's getting locked up with Jamie Spears

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s either she knows they have dirt and is falling on her sword or just can’t be bothered with the all the crap anymore. Working endlessly throughout Covid and being constantly criticised I’d be over it too. Dog eat dog, my question is who’d want the job? I wouldn’t.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can’t see it being Hazard, he’s got too much on his plate at the moment. Dom P IMO got this.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s either she knows they have dirt and is falling on her sword or just can’t be bothered with the all the crap anymore. Working endlessly throughout Covid and being constantly criticised I’d be over it too. Dog eat dog, my question is who’d want the job? I wouldn’t.
She can step down for the time being and fight it but that can take years. So it’s not necessarily that they even have anything on her, a bit rude to assume so as well given her character.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She loves all of NSW. IMO: She would have known about her ex boyfriend Daryl Maguire. ICAC is doing this in a time of crisis. LOL

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ICAC does not ask questions they don't know the answer to.

They have dirt on her and have given her an ultimatum.

She took the early guilty plea.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
She can step down for the time being and fight it but that can take years. So it’s not necessarily that they even have anything on her, a bit rude to assume so as well given her character.
I didn’t assume anything.
But resigning and leaving Parliament is a big step.
I’d be surprised if she’s corrupt.
My brother-in-law went to school with her and says she’s always been squeaky clean. Could be simply her choice of bonking Daryl is the only thing she did wrong

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
She has got her huge bonus check from Pfizer for getting nsw to 80% vaccinated, so of course she doesn’t want to work anymore, it’s like people who have just won the lotto

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t assume anything.
But resigning and leaving Parliament is a big step.
I’d be surprised if she’s corrupt.
My brother-in-law went to school with her and says she’s always been squeaky clean. Could be simply her choice of bonking Daryl is the only thing she did wrong
The kind of stuff that has come out about big Darryl is putting her in the situation where she is either corrupt or stupid. It isn't a good place to find yourself in. I'd tend to lean toward the second option. Not that she is low intelligence, but in the high stakes game of state politics, you get too close to the crap and the smell tends to stick. She made the mistake of trusting him.