Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It honestly looks like that at training... Along with Kiraz, JAC, Burton and King has to be the best recruitment drive in the history of the game.

And word still out on Sutton and Pangai.
I wasn't expecting a great deal from Sutton, basedon what I'd seen of him. I was really hoping TPJ would fire up this year

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nathan Cleary 14 years @ 120k per season
Remy Gardner 4 year deal @ 450k season
Latrell Mitchell 3 year deal 4.4 mill total
Oscar Piastri 3 years 2.2 mill total

Take it to the bank and cash in boys.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting a great deal from Sutton, basedon what I'd seen of him. I was really hoping TPJ would fire up this year
I’ve been hoping for TPJ to fire for 2 years now. My hopes for him no longer exist and regardless of how he goes this year I’m happy to see him leave the club at the end of the year. I say that because if he kills it this year he’ll command a similar price to his last one and he’s proven he’s not worth it over the length of the contract.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve been hoping for TPJ to fire for 2 years now. My hopes for him no longer exist and regardless of how he goes this year I’m happy to see him leave the club at the end of the year. I say that because if he kills it this year he’ll command a similar price to his last one and he’s proven he’s not worth it over the length of the contract.
Over the length of his contract? He has only played 1 of 3 years. He will have a big year

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Over the length of his contract? He has only played 1 of 3 years. He will have a big year
My mistake there. Regardless, he’s only ever shown glimpses of his potential across his whole career. Hasn’t been able to do it consistently. I think I might be salty because I had huge, game breaking expectations from him last year and he didn’t deliver in the slightest. My hopes are still reserved but if he goes big this year I’ll be stoked.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mistake there. Regardless, he’s only ever shown glimpses of his potential across his whole career. Hasn’t been able to do it consistently. I think I might be salty because I had huge, game breaking expectations from him last year and he didn’t deliver in the slightest. My hopes are still reserved but if he goes big this year I’ll be stoked.
No question consistency is his biggest issue.I was a victim of the high expectations too