GIVE THE STORM THE TROPHY NOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I thought a team outside the 4 would make it but wasn't expecting the cows.

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Storm will obliterate the Cowboys in what will be a drab grand final. It will rival the 2012 and 2014 grand finals for the most boring decider in NRL history

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cows will be too gassed surely. It will be us in 2014, came from outside the 4, won 3 finals, then ran out of petrol.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cows will be too gassed surely. It will be us in 2014, came from outside the 4, won 3 finals, then ran out of petrol.
Yeh but also in 2014 gf our 6,7 were playing injured and we had a rookie 9

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys played their GF yesterday. The Storm will be too strong, too clinical . Anything can happen but I will be very surprised if the Storm don't win, they've been the best team all season, probably last season too.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Completely disagree, the cows are right in this..momentum is massive and they are playing great finals footy..I think will be a classic grand final..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2014 all over again.

In saying that thankfully those bottle jobs the Dragons didn't get into the finals. Cowboys knocked Sharks, Eels & Roosters :grinning: Grub teams eliminated! That was the best possible scenario considering we aren't in the finals.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Completely disagree, the cows are right in this..momentum is massive and they are playing great finals footy..I think will be a classic grand final..
We can hope you are right. How funny would it be if the side that has dominated all year gets done in the GF by a team that almost didnt even make the finals. Even funnier thats its the Storm if it happened.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
715 PM timeslot for a GF on a Sunday is still far too late.
Why don't they do some kind of survey and see what the public thinks is reasonable?

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Thurston will finally hit the Cowboys here.
In 2014, we finally hit the wall in the 2nd half and the ONLY travel we did was a trip to Melbourne and back.
Cows having been going all the way from North Queensland to Sydney and back 3 weeks in a row.
Cows have been completing sets at a very very high level for 3 weeks in a row now.
Law of probability suggest this will turn.
Storm have not played well for a couple of weeks while the Cows have been peaking.
This will all change imo just due to law of averages.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We can hope you are right. How funny would it be if the side that has dominated all year gets done in the GF by a team that almost didnt even make the finals. Even funnier thats its the Storm if it happened.
Yeah be a mammoth upset, I honestly think Storm will win. I do believe the cows will give it a red hot crack though, I doubt be more than a try between them at the death..

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
715 PM timeslot for a GF on a Sunday is still far too late.
Why don't they do some kind of survey and see what the public thinks is reasonable?
its more then reasonable look at the afl yesterday started at about 4 with a crowd around 95k at mcg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am actually saying that Storm got this right now. The Cowboys have scratched and clawed their way this far, but the Storm are a whole new team. No Scott, no Thurston, against the big 3?

No... Storm got this!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I thought a team outside the 8 would make it but wasn't expecting the cows.
4?

I am looking forward to this grand final.

It is exciting seeing a team make the GF from 8th position. But it is more exciting that that team didn't fluke it and legitimately outplayed every single opponent. If anyone from the 8 was going to beat Storm, I honestly think the Cowboys are the ones to do it.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
4?

I am looking forward to this grand final.

It is exciting seeing a team make the GF from 8th position. But it is more exciting that that team didn't fluke it and legitimately outplayed every single opponent. If anyone from the 8 was going to beat Storm, I honestly think the Cowboys are the ones to do it.
whoops lol, yeh outside the 4. Really hope the cows can do what we did in 95 and beat the best team.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
this is shaping up as the most one sided gf since storm lost 40-0 to manly
I am actually saying that Storm got this right now. The Cowboys have scratched and clawed their way this far, but the Storm are a whole new team. No Scott, no Thurston, against the big 3?

No... Storm got this!
I think the Cowboys played their GF yesterday. The Storm will be too strong, too clinical . Anything can happen but I will be very surprised if the Storm don't win, they've been the best team all season, probably last season too.

Unfortunately all correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.